Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

Ack! I'm gonna run out of pics that are technically okay to post in here.

Not that I have more revealing ones.

:whistling:

^ Awwwww, and we were having so much fun looking at diiiiiiiiiiiiirty Billie Joe pics. :( Bye for now.

^ My computer decided to freeze up. :mad:

Must get off (the computer haha), but here's a final pic for now:

14bqgyu.jpg

(Told you I was running out of okay pics to use on here! :lol:)

SHH... dont tell but billie is a stripper, after hours he gets his party on with mike :eyebrows:

then he has babies from a one night stand with Tre, from getting high from the cheech :eyebrows:

Billie's not your average slut :wink:

ya billie looks for the drunks who want to fuck. mike gets jealous and drinks a lot of cheech to get rid of the pain

ya billie looks for the drunks who want to fuck. mike gets jealous and drinks a lot of cheech to get rid of the pain

LOVE TRIANGLE.

Mike and Tre have no idea that Billie is secretly being a manwhore and dating both of them at the same time :o

He fucks Mike on Mondays and Wednesdays, and Tre on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

On the Weekends he just strips for anyone he sees :eyebrows:

oh but billie the manwhore is gonna be with mike on monday and mike will see the photo of tre on billie's table. and tre is about to knock on the door to get his bra :o billie man whore is about to be discovered

oh but billie the manwhore is gonna be with mike on monday and mike will see the photo of tre on billie's table. and tre is about to knock on the door to get his bra :o billie man whore is about to be discovered

*gasp* mike found tre's g-string when he was in bed with billie too! :o

Billie locks up Mike in his secret room with his shiny, pot flavored stripper poke and goes

and opens the door for Tre. Billie needs a new bra so instead of opening the door to return

it to Tre, he puts it on, stuffs tissues in it, cause Billie didn't have time to get breast implants yet, and shakes his ass on the stripper pole for Mike.

and then tre sees mike enjoying the show so billie puts on his best show for both tre and mike and then onvites them for cheech and to join him in bed :o

and then tre sees mike enjoying the show so billie puts on his best show for both tre and mike and then onvites them for cheech and to join him in bed :o

Mike gets so drunk on the cheech, that he doesn't notice that Billie is in Tre's lap sucking his dick.

Billie being the whore he is, has sex with Tre, and with Mike 15 minutes later.

But soon Billie sees that...HE DIDN'T TURN MIKE ON :o :o :o

mike gets annoyed and goes looking for a new man whore, he finds jason white the new virgin whore and he fucks wit hhim and gets satisfied. so billie is sad and miises his sex life with mike and now is turned off by tre.

mike gets annoyed and goes looking for a new man whore, he finds jason white the new virgin whore and he fucks wit hhim and gets satisfied. so billie is sad and miises his sex life with mike and now is turned off by tre.

Billie goes home and finds out that his huge dick broke the condom

when he was having sex, and that he's pregnant. :o

Billie the manwhore doesn't know if he's pregnant with

Mike, Tre, or the thousands of people he fucked in the strip clubs :o

now billie the manwhore has to go get a pregnancy test and then a blood test to see who the father is :o

now billie the manwhore has to go get a pregnancy test and then a blood test to see who the father is :o

The minute Billie enters the doctors office, he strips for the doctor, being the slut he is.

The doctor is shocked at how big Billie's balls are and stares rudely at them.

The doctor tells Billie the manwhore that he cannot find who the father is, because he

has had sex with too many people to telll :o

so billie is upset and then being the slut he is but rapes the doctor. without a condom :o

mike and tre get bored waiting for billie to come back from the doctors so they get together and have sex

so billie is upset and then being the slut he is but rapes the doctor. without a condom :o

mike and tre get bored waiting for billie to come back from the doctors so they get together and have sex

:o

Since Billie was too eager to rape the doctor and forgot the condom, the doctor grabbed a condom from his desk

but Billie's dick is too big, and the condom doesn't fit!

SO, they have sex w/o the condom, after there affair, the doctor sends Billie to "Manwhore rehab and therapy"

he meets dr.drew and he tries to rehabillitate billie whore but fails so he sends him to a strict rehab where no human interaction is allowed. he stays there for 3 and a half years and comes home to mike and tre clean and purified, except now mike and tre are the new man whores on the street and try to rape billie but being as good as he is now, kicks mike and tre out on the streets

^ I think you should stop spamming or u'll get a warn :S

4174037418_82117832e9_o.jpg

SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A GOOD REASON TO UNDERSTAND WHY HE ALWAYS HAS A BONER?!?!?!?! :blink:

lol

:blink:

What the hell? This page has turned into fanfic. Uh... Anyway...

DOES Billie always have a boner? I've never noticed. Lol. I'd like further picture evidence of your claim, Fran. :lol:

:blink:

What the hell? This page has turned into fanfic. Uh... Anyway...

DOES Billie always have a boner? I've never noticed. Lol. I'd like further picture evidence of your claim, Fran. :lol:

:lol: Slashy fanfic - the best kind. :shifty:

Oh, and as for Billie Joe's perma-boner, I know we were discussing it earlier in the Billie Joe pic thread. (You can find pictorial evidence there. :P)

Arm p0rn:

epnngy.jpg

Archived