Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

LOL @All the Billie's Hairy ass conversation!

As IF he had that much hair down there... oh god.. I mean, He actually has a really nice bum considering he actually is .. a men!!

My mom is always saying Billie has a cute ass xD (yes, she has seen it quite much)

BTW.. I only see 3 pictures in this page, you guys should start posting some pictures along your conversations, 'cause you all know how the mods are =)

16_resize.jpg

Sounds like the Ralph Fiennes forum! Heavenly indeed :wub:
Glad that wasn't too much info for you. :P And, uh, no not a Ralph Fiennes forum, but another non-American actor. :shifty:

Sweaty (and on his knees too?) - nice:

1zf1zpf.jpg

LOL, the mods are scared to come

lol come

in here. They're scared of Billie's Hairy Ass. :lol:

Billie did once describe his ass as hairy, come to think of it. But his defense was that he didn't go around showing it. Oh how times have changed. :lol:

really? any pic i've ever seen it's been like weelll lets just say an overgrown jungle... but i also can't say i actively seek out pics of billie's bush LOL

pittsburgh2.jpg

really? any pic i've ever seen it's been like weelll lets just say an overgrown jungle... but i also can't say i actively seek out pics of billie's bush LOL

The nude pictures are pretty old though.

He said it in an interview this year, the same one that he mentioned that he "flushed" the hanger once. :lol:

EDIT found the quote: "A little manscaping is a great thing, you got to keep it tight."

^ LOL when did he say that?

In the McGregor's interview (aka best interview ever). This is the same part of the interview in which Tre lets slip his love for Billie. :lol:

^Hehe their love is undeniable :D

Nice bit of kissing action to enjoy if you watch from about 0:35, not to mention a wonderful live performance afterwards:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="560" height="345">

lulz

'No don't say ew...we're not *FILL IN THE BLANK PLEASE*'

it sounded to me like "we're not in oklahoma here"

Nice bit of kissing action to enjoy if you watch from about 0:35, not to mention a wonderful live performance afterwards:

oh. my. goodness.

LIfe just got THAT much better. Where is this on youtube so i can favourite it and love it forever and ever?

Yes!! :D

it sounded to me like "we're not in oklahoma here"

He said, "don't say 'ew' we're not homophobic here."

No no no, they're definitely not.

kiss.gif

^

Because this thread should never have to go too long without the hottest Green Day gif ever.

wow Thanks so much for that video!! I've never seen it =D

Archived