Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

Who doesn't ? :eyebrows:

me. I wanna touch Tre' or Mike :eyebrows:

tumblr_ljeehhHvWF1qfu7fuo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1302461376&Signature=QCrI9u4G7UUJjINjsFMtEq8bh60%3D

Billie looks a bit silly but Tre looks really yummy!

While we don't have a new hot pic of Mike or Tré, we ALL may want touch Billie... :whistle

I just laugh at the boots :lol: This man is fucking brave!!! :woot:

While we don't have a new hot pic of Mike or Tré, we ALL may want touch Billie... :whistle

I just laugh at the boots :lol: This man is fucking brave!!! :woot:

Try having Billie touch your head for like no reason at all! That happened to me on wednesday. And I have touched him. I put my arm around him and touched his hair at the FHTs show.

I wonder if he was cold at all. It was chilly yesterday

I'm the only one who found it really sexy? :unsure:

tumblr_liiej4uWJb1qdvx8z.jpg

I'm the only one who found it really sexy? :unsure:

tumblr_liiej4uWJb1qdvx8z.jpg

nope! i think he is really sexy too! :woot::eyebrows:

Try having Billie touch your head for like no reason at all! That happened to me on wednesday. And I have touched him. I put my arm around him and touched his hair at the FHTs show.

I wonder if he was cold at all. It was chilly yesterday

I touched his hair at my FBHT show too! And his bum and thigh, among other things :whistle

Words cannot describe how amazing this picture is. :eyebrows:

And btw, your sig is just :wub: :wub:

well....yes...! And thank you! :)

:o

:shifty:

:o

:lol:

Exactly!!!!! :lol:

I touched his hair at my FBHT show too! And his bum and thigh, among other things :whistle

Detailed accounts? :lol::D

Detailed accounts? :lol::D

Well he kneeled into the crowd singing with his open thighs a few inches from my face, so I put my hand um...quite high up on his thigh. I wasn't the only person doing this :lol:, and he wasn't in any hurry to move away. And one of the times he crowdsurfed over me his crotch went on my hand/arm for a moment but that wasn't even intentional LOL. At one point as he crowdsurfed back to the stage he paused with his bum right in front of my face so I gave it a squeeze. And another time the back of his head was in front of me so I gave his hair a ruffle.

The majority of the times he crowdsurfed he was in my reach or over/on me at one point or another so I had my hands (and shoulders and head) on him lots of times, mostly just holding him up. One time I went to hold his ankle up but because his trouser leg had ridden up I ended up with my hand round his bare calf and could feel his leg hair :lol:. I held his hand at one point too, and I'm pleased to have touched that manky old Rev coat. I think that just about covers it!

Well he kneeled into the crowd singing with his open thighs a few inches from my face, so I put my hand um...quite high up on his thigh. I wasn't the only person doing this :lol:, and he wasn't in any hurry to move away. And one of the times he crowdsurfed over me his crotch went on my hand/arm for a moment but that wasn't even intentional LOL. At one point as he crowdsurfed back to the stage he paused with his bum right in front of my face so I gave it a squeeze. And another time the back of his head was in front of me so I gave his hair a ruffle.

The majority of the times he crowdsurfed he was in my reach or over/on me at one point or another so I had my hands (and shoulders and head) on him lots of times, mostly just holding him up. One time I went to hold his ankle up but because his trouser leg had ridden up I ended up with my hand round his bare calf and could feel his leg hair :lol:. I held his hand at one point too, and I'm pleased to' have touched that manky old Rev coat. I think that just about covers it!

:woot::o:woot::o:shifty:

Soooo.... Im a little jealous....

Archived