Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

What the--... TRé?!!!!?? :blink: OMG :runaround:

I deleted the photo because the other girls told me to. Go to find Tré's private parts somewhere else... <ahttp://www.greendaycommunity.org/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png' alt=':)'> Like here

I have no idea. He does that at every show though.

:cry: I might have been at that one. It looks so much like it. *sigh* At least I got a close up on him when he did it there. :wub:

That's just old news, it's been posted over 1000 times.

You better remove it though, unless you want to be warned. :)

:cry: I might have been at that one. It looks so much like it. *sigh* At least I got a close up on him when he did it there. :wub:

Now that's nice =)

Ok... you guys calm down, i understand!!! but i thought this was to "revealed" things... :ermm: anyway... :rolleyes:

HEY! It's not my fault that these kids likes to take pictures -almost- naked!!! :lol: haha

Ok... you guys calm down, i understand!!! but i thought this was to "revealed" things... :ermm: anyway... :rolleyes:

HEY! It's not my fault that these kids likes to take pictures -almost- naked!!! :lol: haha

we didnt offend you its just that its not allowed to post pics on here where you can actually see the guys dicks ok? :lol:

we just wanted help you because if you rest it there you might get a warn and thats not good at all.

we didnt offend you its just that its not allowed to post pics on here where you can actually see the guys dicks ok? :lol:

we just wanted help you because if you rest it there you might get a warn and thats not good at all.

oh, and i thank you guys for that! :) but i didn't get mad at all, maybe i should have know that it wasn't allowed. My bad. :(

oh, and i thank you guys for that! :) but i didn't get mad at all, maybe i should have know that it wasn't allowed. My bad. :(

its all right.... :)

Probably not. :lol:

:eyebrow: do you find it hot? I think that anything Billie joe kisses is..WOO!! :pinch:

:eyebrow: do you find it hot? I think that anything Billie joe kisses is..WOO!! :pinch:

No, it's Sami so just no. :lol: That's too weird.

The kissing thing was hotter before but now BJ's just so completely cheap. He kisses everyone, there's nothing special about that.

No, it's Sami so just no. :lol: That's too weird.

The kissing thing was hotter before but now BJ's just so completely cheap. He kisses everyone, there's nothing special about that.

ah, well, I'm, going to have to disagree. :eyebrow: I just find things like that hot cause I'm weird, :P :P

billie-joe-armstrong-greenday-gay1.jpg

orig-8062271.jpg

ah, well, I'm, going to have to disagree. :eyebrow: I just find things like that hot cause I'm weird, :P :P

You're not weird though. =)

vbgeabrn.png

That made me laugh... a lot :lol:

Archived