Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

Hrhrhrhr !!

This is my fav. home. :lol:

vmas-dressrehearsal8.jpg

I love his hair on his belly !! :eyebrow: This makes me hot !! :shifty:

I dont think Mike's so sexy like Billie and Tre... Idk why.. but I love him anyway :wub: .. just dont think that he's sexy :unsure:

I dont think Mike's so sexy like Billie and Tre... Idk why.. but I love him anyway :wub: .. just dont think that he's sexy :unsure:

I think Mike has more of a huggable-ness than a sexy-ness compared to Billie and Tre. But that's just my opinion. :unsure:

Mmmm... I don't know. Mike is really pretty, but he's shy, you can note that he's a more serious person than the other two, and knows behave. Maybe that's why we can't see him so sexy like Billie & Tré. Tré is crazy and Billie knows he's cute and sexy, so I think that Mike's not so much, but he's definetely hot! Just my opinion... :thumbsup:

Mmmm... I don't know. Mike is really pretty, but he's shy, you can note that he's a more serious person than the other two, and knows behave. Maybe that's why we can't see him so sexy like Billie & Tré. Tré is crazy and Billie knows he's cute and sexy, so I think that Mike's not so much, but he's definetely hot! Just my opinion... :thumbsup:

My friends dad looks a lot like Mike Dirnt...so i just can't look at him as sexy anymore =/

I think the same way. Billie is superhot, sexy, naughty and cute and Tre's just a sexy mofo! Mike is the adorable huggable one ;) He CAN be sexy at some pic's, but idk, I don't get turned on by him like I get turned on by Billie :lol: hehe.

My friends dad looks a lot like Mike Dirnt...so i just can't look at him as sexy anymore =/

Oh no, that's terrible! =/ Well, you may know -he is- sexy, but at least you can look at him as nice and cute, right? (i mean Mike)

Luckly i don't know anybody that looks like them... :ermm:

i know i havent been in here very often lately.....but so here are a few sexy pics for my friends thehe <3

tumblr_lc1u1xLaR81qafapqo1_500.png that back *-*

tumblr_lc3iz9Pxc91qafapqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lc3ykmKSwV1qafapqo1_250.gif dirty st. billie!!! :shifty:

Is this pic real? If it's real, I can only say: WOW! :wub:

pkycwa9c.jpg

(I don't think, that this pic is real... But...who knows? :D :D)

^ No Polly... it's not real. Remember the one with Billie and the jeans of calvin klein too?? Those pics are photoshop!! :rolleyes:

bu4z.jpg

ba9o.jpg

5107972370.jpg

tumblrlc6n6tnjyb1qcw69f.jpg

510292972085d8bb4198b.jpg

HOW. A. MAN. CAN. BE. SO. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT? :runaround:

from bj's pictures thread, btw

^ No Polly... it's not real. Remember the one with Billie and the jeans of calvin klein too?? Those pics are photoshop!! :rolleyes:

Yes...I remember...but: It's a great pic :D :D

What would you guys do if Mike Billie and Tre turned up at your doorstep looking for directions?.....it might happen. :eyebrow:

What would you guys do if Mike Billie and Tre turned up at your doorstep looking for directions?.....it might happen. :eyebrow:

Hahaha I doubt that they would be looking for 'directions' in Argentina! So to me, that will never happen. :( But I wonder if they're going to be nice, like they seem, y'know?. Or I'll just say: "Tré, please make me laugh!" :lol: :lol: :hug:

sdar1.png

sdar2.png

:woot:

Archived