Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

You're welcoooome!! :lol:

yeah, something like this!!! :D

Honey, this is not what you think ....your dirty fantasies... they're just singing nicely disciplined... :P

....they just kiss here, nicely disciplined :woot:

This one just yet! please!! :rolleyes: He is so drunk, sweaty, and he sings so sweetly,just look at his face.... omg! :)

OMG I JUST CANT STOP TO LAUGH ZUUZUUU!! uasahushuasuhashuashusahuashuahusas

My dirty fantasy is THE REV in my BED!!!!! :lol:

and I've never seen the second vid.. where he's singing so sweet... and yeah he was very drunk in this show...

I love the vid where he sang El Camino and Broadway.. whith the girls from Mystic Night Cobra... do you know?!!?!?

LOL he hold and dont want to let girls goo... it's funny and sexy anyway...

Ohh Mr. Strychnine :wub:

You was there ?????????? :o Are you kidding me ??????

Hell yeah! :thumbsup: I've posted some pics on the FBHT in New York thread if ya wanna check em' out (that and I've got a whole album on Facebook)

Hell yeah! :thumbsup: I've posted some pics on the FBHT in New York thread if ya wanna check em' out (that and I've got a whole album on Facebook)

:o :o :o :o :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Do you know when FBHT go on tour again ? Maybe in Germany ? :cry:

Aaaaaaaaaaand.. sooo darling.. give me ur Facebook Link, or Name, or WHATEVER! :pinch::P

:o :o :o :o :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Do you know when FBHT go on tour again ? Maybe in Germany ? :cry:

Aaaaaaaaaaand.. sooo darling.. give me ur Facebook Link, or Name, or WHATEVER! :pinch::P

Oh gosh, I wish! I'm hoping for a full on East Coast USA tour. Lol, sure thing here's a link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=21199&id=100000173588360

Oh god. thank u! I've add you as friend! :P

Do you was on stage with him ??? :mellow:

Lol, cool, thank you. :) No, I would've liked to. Actually, just before they were on, this really big guy was in front of me and he was real nice and let me get in front of him so I could see better. Haha, and right when things got started he attempted to lift me up and surf me onstage! Lol, but I was like "Woah, what?!" And he set me down. I should've just gone along with it. Lol

Lol, cool, thank you. :) No, I would've liked to. Actually, just before they were on, this really big guy was in front of me and he was real nice and let me get in front of him so I could see better. Haha, and right when things got started he attempted to lift me up and surf me onstage! Lol, but I was like "Woah, what?!" And he set me down. I should've just gone along with it. Lol

Hahahahaha.. that's cool :D

I want too :pinch:

Someday I will go to an FBHT concert and then it calls "LET'S GOOOO...PARTY ONNNNNNNNN"

Dancing around with Billie Joe... sorry, I mean The Rev. :eyebrow:

Hahahahaha.. that's cool :D

I want too :pinch:

Someday I will go to an FBHT concert and then it calls "LET'S GOOOO...PARTY ONNNNNNNNN"

Dancing around with Billie Joe... sorry, I mean The Rev. :eyebrow:

Lol, yeah! :dance: Haha, anyways I think my latest posts might be considered spam so back to the smexiness! Here's some shots I took at the Bristow, Virginia show back in August.

img1191c.th.jpg

img1176k.th.jpg

img1190c.th.jpg

omg, so many HOT pics!! :runaround: thank you, guys :happy:

...the Rev is goddamn sexy!! :eyebrow:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :eyebrow: :wacko: But.. whyyyyyyy ?

:blink: What's up with this?! Who wants to lick whatever's on his mouth...? :mellow:

hottub.jpg

Mmmmhhh, that was disgusting, i'm sorry! :ermm::shy:=/

It looks like a sideways lip smack... It's some girl's lipstick, meethinks...

...then it's better forget about lick other bitchs lipstick, i guess! :dry: But like i said, i'm sorry for said that... :unsure:

OMG !!! Was that kiss with tongue ??? :eyebrow:

I don't know but I would like to see closer :D :eyebrow:

I love the vid where he sang El Camino and Broadway.. whith the girls from Mystic Night Cobra... do you know?!!?!?

I love all FBHT video!!!!...and I know El CAmino vid. I'm adore it! :D

and BJ is not able to let go of that girl I think, otherwise he couldn't no longer stand on its own feet!! :lol:

25811554364278068687012.jpg

hjzo.jpg

29184420998782847605682.jpg

foxborogruensq.jpg

oh. my. fucking. god. :mellow:

I wanna be that girl soooo bad, omg, just imagine dirty sweaty drunk Rev hanging on to you oh my god, with his face like almost touching yours :runaround: oh my god. Just, wow, I'm SO jealous. He's just one with the audience. A FBHT gigs seems soooo much fun, I'm almost dying to go to one of those shows..

:blink: What's up with this?! Who wants to lick whatever's on his mouth...? :mellow:

hottub.jpg

Mmmmhhh, that was disgusting, i'm sorry! :ermm::shy:=/

Lol, yeah I remember at the show he said something like "I want somebody's lipstick all over my mouth now!" :lol:

Lol, yeah I remember at the show he said something like "I want somebody's lipstick all over my mouth now!" :lol:

Aaah....okay! But the pic is disgusting anyway :blink:

Aaah....okay! But the pic is disgusting anyway :blink:

Haha, yeah I know. When I first saw it I was like "Billie, did you get sick or something?" Then I remembered the lipstick thing.

huahuahuas yeaah it's disgusting... but it's funnny anyway!! The Rev gotta a different mind... who knows...... he's insane!!! But we love him! :blush::banana:

He put actual lipstick on, it wasn't from someone's mouth. Someone gave him lipstick.

Hahaha oh god. Were you there ?

He put actual lipstick on, it wasn't from someone's mouth. Someone gave him lipstick.

Lol, yeah, he was very sloppy about applying too.

Lol, yeah, he was very sloppy about applying too.

Going for a Robert Smith from The Cure look?? Oh crap, I've probably just dated myself lol

Archived