Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

right :thumbsup: he doenst need anyting "big" if the rest of his body already is pure sex!

http://www.freewebs.com/gdretreat/Billie%20Joe2.jpg

seriously how could one resist if he was standing right in front of you like that? .wacko:

:eyebrow:

lol, I love imagining if I just turned around and sexy Billie was standing there...uuhhhhhh yyyeeeeah!! :lol:

lol, I love imagining if I just turned around and sexy Billie was standing there...uuhhhhhh yyyeeeeah!! :lol:

im sure he wouldnt be safe with any of us :lol:

aggresive billie still is hella sexy! :eyebrow:

im sure he wouldnt be safe with any of us :lol:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0jZwPomy

aggresive billie still is hella sexy! :eyebrow:

indeed! dear god, Billie wouldn't be safe with a room filled with inanimate objects, the sofa would try and rape him!! :eyebrow:

indeed! dear god, Billie wouldn't be safe with a room filled with inanimate objects, the sofa would try and rape him!! :eyebrow:

poor guy wouldnt have any chance against all of us :rolleyes:

1128954501_iction8rn1.jpg

million person sex party! :eyebrow: :blink:

oh yeah right thats still on ya to do list billie! dont forget about it boy! :eyebrow:

oh yeah right thats still on ya to do list billie! dont forget about it boy! :eyebrow:

rrrrhrrrrrrr!!!! :eyebrow: :pinch: remember the fun conversation about Billie in our bedroomss? hahahaha!! :eyebrow:

34096_141085075903786_112009425478018_401891_4629734_n.jpg

rrrrhrrrrrrr!!!! :eyebrow: :pinch: remember the fun conversation about Billie in our bedroomss? hahahaha!! :eyebrow:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs035.snc4/34096_141085075903786_112009425478018_401891_4629734_n.jpg

sure,sure! our dirty minds never gonna die!! and how should they....with pictures of a man like him mmmh.... !!

sure,sure! our dirty minds never gonna die!! and how should they....with pictures of a man like him mmmh.... !!

I have never known a man whom mere pictures of could make me go.. :D :D :P :P :lol: :lol: :wub: :wub: :ninja: :ninja: :dance: :dance: :runaround: :runaround: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :blink: :blink:

I have never known a man whom mere pictures of could make me go.. :D :D :P :P :lol: :lol: :wub: :wub: :ninja: :ninja: :dance: :dance: :runaround: :runaround: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :blink: :blink:

yeah i know what you mean....he looks almost like unreal :blink:

yeah i know what you mean....he looks almost like unreal :blink:

god help me if I ever meet this man.. :eyebrow: all I'll be able to think about would be the weid sexy dreams about tre having sex in my shed and our converations!!! hahahahaha. :eyebrow: :runaround:

bahaha, eye sex indeed.xD I hope you brought protection before looking at this thread...con..tacts.. :eyebrow:

what is that in his mouth..?

it looks like a tampon..lmao

OMG.. yeah it's a tampon... LOL let me ask...

this happen @ costa rica? gotta vid???

Maybe.. IDK... some girl throw this shit in the stage??????????????????? :blink:

cuz if the answer is YES... the girl is sooooooo :sick:

and OMG... Billie Joe always make me laugh... :lol:

nobody in this thread could im sure! :lol:

god help me if I ever meet this man.. :eyebrow: all I'll be able to think about would be the weid sexy dreams about tre having sex in my shed and our converations!!! hahahahaha. :eyebrow: :runaround:

i know what ya mean well.....i THINK i COULD think of something else than sex if standing right in front of him but i cant promise anything :lol:

0.jpg

nobody in this thread could im sure! :lol:

i know what ya mean well.....i THINK i COULD think of something else than sex if standing right in front of him but i cant promise anything :lol:

http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/t38IRTirxHo/0.jpg

with his thread I would find it hard not to think of sex in front of him..too many dirty pictures. :whistle

Omg, that one is so hot :wub: nope, I couldn't resist.

the gif in ur sig is.. getting all my attention

:lol:

Yay Pinkpop! :bunny: sexiest stagefuck i have seen so far :woot:

Hahaha :lol: it's my favourite sig of the best day of my life ^^

I wanna hug him!! :woot:

Yes, me too! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

I'm drawing a Trillie picture at the minute..OMGOOOOOOOD!!!!! hormy just looking at it!!!! shall post when finished. :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Archived