Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

Im back from Cuenca guuuuuuys :woot:

hope you all had a horny time here and that oic just killed me. again. :rolleyes:

yay! welcome back, did you have a nice tine away? :hug:

oh, god, can't wait till I get to see him again, hopefully with his shirt off this time! BillieJoeOwns, Empty Laughter and I are ready for a mission with a very known destination: Wherever Green Day decides to play in the next tour, we'll be there too!!! It won't be Epic as Fuck, it will be 314810 times better than that!!! :woot:

71667_125977157456801_100001335511672_129674_1473014_n.jpg

oh, god, can't wait till I get to see him again, hopefully with his shirt off this time! BillieJoeOwns, Empty Laughter and I are ready for a mission with a very known destination: Wherever Green Day decides to play in the next tour, we'll be there too!!! It won't be Epic as Fuck, it will be 314810 times better than that!!! :woot:

71667_125977157456801_100001335511672_129674_1473014_n.jpg

Girl...I'm already saving money to join your roadtrip... :dance: This man will be the death of my savings account :lol:

Girl...I'm already saving money to join your roadtrip... :dance: This man will be the death of my savings account :lol:

Ohh wow, you better believe it could happen..so be wise so you can always follow the Best Band on the planet at will, Yeah Babeh !

xoxoTLovesBillie Joe

But you know what? Amazing and unexplained things do happen on roadtrips...that youll never forget, and the bad shit, well, you can laugh at some of it and learn from the rest.

Following Green Day, always!

xoxoTLove

Holy Shit... I love it, thanks for posting those sweet pictures again.

Where ever you will go, I will follow

xoxoTLovesBillie Joe

gosh, sometimes i feel bad for Billie Joe... :unsure:

I'm sure he has come to terms with his own sexiness. :eyebrow:

Archived