Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

In this one it looks like....ääähhhmmm...Trè has his hands somewhere else....but not on the drums :eyebrow: You know what I mean?? :D

Tre has big drums...noisy..mmmm :eyebrow: :blink:

haha you don't know WHAT 11 year olds can think.

OMG... huasuhahushuashuahushuaha

when I was 12 years I had shame to say to my mom that I though Billie Joe a CUTE BOY (just CUTE I SWEAR)... in that time of basket case videoclip LOL... I was ashamed to say that cuz he was a drunkie-junkie-boy y'know!!! I was in that age too when I saw SHE live in Jared Chicago with my MOM and GRANDMA..... OMG.. really I just have some thoughs about him.. but I could not tell to anyone... :huh:

And NOW... everyone KNOWS everything... ashuahsashuashuahusa

Pretty thoughts and a dirty mind Aaahhh :lol:

this topic is going HOTTER than EVER

:banana: :banana:

Let me show u one thing...

was in Sao Paulo's Concert... and I was in the barricade UNDER THAT STAIR...

LOL.... take a GOOD look at it NOW!!!

:whistle

:sick:

the world must be a different place from when I was 11...and that wasn't that long ago..

if you live in new jersey, many things come to you a bit too early. plus, i listen to static noise. you didn't have THAT when you were 11. XD

OMG... huasuhahushuashuahushuaha

when I was 12 years I had shame to say to my mom that I though Billie Joe a CUTE BOY (just CUTE I SWEAR)... in that time of basket case videoclip LOL... I was ashamed to say that cuz he was a drunkie-junkie-boy y'know!!! I was in that age too when I saw SHE live in Jared Chicago with my MOM and GRANDMA..... OMG.. really I just have some thoughs about him.. but I could not tell to anyone... :huh:

And NOW... everyone KNOWS everything... ashuahsashuashuahusa

Pretty thoughts and a dirty mind Aaahhh :lol:

haha i'm probably one of the youngest billie joe obsessive fangirl and i haven't told anyone outside gdc. :lol: that last part made me laugh too. wow. i'm so different than other kids in my class. They are still making fun of people because of their sexuality. Everyone is equal on this earth, and if they thought racism is bad, they shouldn't be making fun of homosexuals or bisexuals or whatever. It's just insulting. I hate people.

WRONG, WRONG... Billie Joe didn't take his shirt off in Argentina... A little bit disappointed, he really behave as a good boy :mellow:

But still pretty hot anyway... :whistle

Archived