Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

I am convinced that Billie doesn't have a butt. I think it just materializes or it's a projection when he moons the crowd.

Look at that! It's like there's nothing there. Like waist>>Nothingness>>Legs.

I am personally very love of his shapely ass, and if his pants would be better pulled up, then it would be visible too,but it seems others thought , he really has no ass! :)

hahsz.jpg,

I am personally very love of his shapely ass, and if his pants would be better pulled up, then it would be visible too,but it seems others thought , he really has no ass! :)

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/3494/hahsz.jpg,

lol, that picture, where is Billie supposed to sit? only two chairs.. :shifty: Mabye he requested to sit half on tre's lap and half on Mike's..grrr. :eyebrow:

hahsz.jpg,

Haha that made me laugh :lol:

Hmmm yeah.. and a lovely waist :wub: love that bit of chubby hip haha, I wanna pinch it :lol:

ha! that's EXACTLY what I thought too...yummy cute chubbiness :wub: :wub:

hahaha, yeah, let's take out dirty talk elsewhere, :eyebrow: omg, I love that photo!! There are so many things I want to say but can't beacause we'll get kicked out.. :pinch:

how did your spanish presentation go? :hug:

seriously though I would love somewhere we could all let our wierd horny imaginations not be condemned. the conversations we all had were so hilarious and hot!!

1st thank you

2nd hell yeah to your spoiler :woot:

3rd Guys imma leave for spain,cuenca with my spanish calss tomorrow so imma be gone for over a wekk :( im back at 30th....i love you guys so much and have a fucking sexy time here without me :lol:

I love you guys and this thread, :hug: This is the only place I can be...me and not be called a pervert

who needs to get a life or a boyfriend.

(theres alot of hot pics in this video.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yblXcB2yTNs&feature=related

omg i made that video guys :lol: billiejoerocks93 thats me on youtube :lol:

I am 21 and I lol at this thread... like was said most of the comment are wow TMI

Yes, but it's all in good fun. :thumbsup:

1st thank you

2nd hell yeah to your spoiler :woot:

3rd Guys imma leave for spain,cuenca with my spanish calss tomorrow so imma be gone for over a wekk :( im back at 30th....i love you guys so much and have a fucking sexy time here without me :lol:

aww, nooo, I'll miss you :( Have fun on your trip :hug: And we must continue the hot, sexy converstaions we had when we can. :lol:

There will be plenty of Billie yum photos for you to see, once you return! :eyebrow:

omg i made that video guys :lol: billiejoerocks93 thats me on youtube :lol:

haha thats cool. its a small world, I shall add you on there :happy:

hot.jpg

l_b6aae466af2c44508ae26031608f1db0.gif

aww, nooo, I'll miss you :( Have fun on your trip :hug: And we must continue the hot, sexy converstaions we had when we can. :lol:

There will be plenty of Billie yum photos for you to see, once you return! :eyebrow:

Haha indeed, it was a ... pleasant :lol: conversation.

Everytime I see a hot pic of vid of BJ now I just keep my mouth shut haha, I don't want to get kicked out or get the threat closed :ninja:

Haha indeed, it was a ... pleasant :lol: conversation.

Everytime I see a hot pic of vid of BJ now I just keep my mouth shut haha, I don't want to get kicked out or get the threat closed :ninja:

hahaha. :eyebrow: same here. It's a pity though cause I have never laughed so much, aahh, the memories. :blush:

right, well night peoples, have a horny time. :hug:

hahaha. :eyebrow: same here. It's a pity though cause I have never laughed so much, aahh, the memories. :blush:

right, well night peoples, have a horny time. :hug:

Hahaha well.. I just keep blaming Billie for the subjects. If he would act totally normal and never undressed there wouldn't even BE a revealed threat and all those horny fangirls :lol:

I'm going to sleep too, goodnight! :hug:

:o Holy crap! Is that his actual......thing... or is that just him bunching up his pants? :blink:

I don't know, but it's just his pants, by my opinion :)

18339104270526258558100.jpg

:o Holy crap! Is that his actual......thing... or is that just him bunching up his pants? :blink:

It seems to me he's just pulling his pants xD and otherwise; OW.. that must hurt :lol: :eyebrow:

Archived