Shadowiegirl

I recommend you guys a fanfiction site. Jeeeesus :lol:

I'm already on one of those..hehehe.. :eyebrow:

67332_168142586531368_112009425478018_569434_2928081_n.jpg

ooohhh.. :whistle

another great fuck face people..

60561_160948750584085_112009425478018_524774_1490650_n.jpg

ooohhhh.. :shifty:

This is not a fan fiction site. We don't need or want your thoughts on what you want to do to any of the guys. It's creepy, weird, and it will more than likely end with some of you not being able to come on GDC.

If that kind of stuff continues, we will be closing this thread.

if I could give you more than 1 rep, I'd so do it... THANK YOU, Andres.

I mean, seriously, I do NOT want to know how wet your panties are girls =/

on another note, the picture above really made me laugh haha. Billie looks like he's just about shitting in his pants :lol:

Holy fuck............ Someone said I would like this thread............wow. I'm laughing my ass off right now. Wow. I love Billie but............wow.

Holy fuck............ Someone said I would like this thread............wow. I'm laughing my ass off right now. Wow. I love Billie but............wow.

well it does say you're 11...so I wouldn't think that you would think like some of the other people in this thread :unsure:

well it does say you're 11...so I wouldn't think that you would think like some of the other people in this thread :unsure:

My thoughts exactly.

this.

im just 14,but my thoughts.. woohooo... :whistle

this.

im just 14,but my thoughts.. woohooo... :whistle

yea but even though there is only a 3 year difference between being 11 and 14....it's still a huge difference. You think a lot differently at 14 then you do at 11.

I am 21 and I lol at this thread... like was said most of the comment are wow TMI

Can't remember exactly where I got these - maybe a blog and Twitter?

110gnq1.jpg

2uszhc2.jpg

:eyebrow:

I am 21 and I lol at this thread... like was said most of the comment are wow TMI

Yeah a lot of it is tmi...my point is, is that you wouldn't expect an eleven year old to think like that.

He always does that. /:

But Im sure he did'nt in Denmark :cry: Or else I could'nt see him when he did it. But my friend did'nt see it either :cry:

yea but even though there is only a 3 year difference between being 11 and 14....it's still a huge difference. You think a lot differently at 14 then you do at 11.

yeah. thats right :unsure:

But Im sure he did'nt in Denmark :cry: Or else I could'nt see him when he did it. But my friend did'nt see it either :cry:

But he always shows his butt. :/ That would just be cruel. Bad Billie. :runaround:

But he always shows his butt. :/ That would just be cruel. Bad Billie. :runaround:

Yeah! :runaround: And he did'nt hump the floor either :(

Can't remember exactly where I got these - maybe a blog and Twitter?

http://i55.tinypic.com/110gnq1.jpg

:eyebrow:

Duude those hips. That really isn't male anymore, sorry Billie :lol:

That said, I am not complaining about those pictures. :whistle

I am convinced that Billie doesn't have a butt. I think it just materializes or it's a projection when he moons the crowd.

Look at that! It's like there's nothing there. Like waist>>Nothingness>>Legs.

I am convinced that Billie doesn't have a butt. I think it just materializes or it's a projection when he moons the crowd.

Look at that! It's like there's nothing there. Like waist>>Nothingness>>Legs.

hahah, yeah, I know what you mean. It's like when He pulls his jeans down this fabulous ass just appears out of nowhere...how does he do it?? :whistle

Mabye he stores it somewhere when he's running about the stage so he can.... move more quickly.?... :blink::lol:

Maybe he didn't felt like it. :(

Uhmmmmm maybe :(

It was an awesome koncert anyway! :D:dance:

Archived