Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

GOSH! he's a smokn' guy :shifty: and so muscular :runaround: :eyebrow:

and guess what ..I almost cried too about that kissing vid...BUT I found a way not to cry...and a very sad one too...and it is so sad I don't wanna tell :ninja:

I wanna know but only if it'll not makes me even more depressed :cry:

What do y'all think, did he really kiss the girl on the lips? I mean he did that before but not that long, and in the tour thread someone said, he kissed the girl on the cheak. That would make life much more easy for me :lol:

I wanna know but only if it'll not makes me even more depressed :cry:

What do y'all think, did he really kiss the girl on the lips? I mean he did that before but not that long, and in the tour thread someone said, he kissed the girl on the cheak. That would make life much more easy for me :lol:

I think it would be depressing..at least it depresses me :cry:

I'm going at Sao Paulo... the last concert in Brazil!!!

Are you going at Argentina's Concert?

Of course I'm going!!! I can't wait, it's next friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Have fun in Sao Paulo, enjoy the time of your life!!!! :happy:

I think it would be depressing..at least it depresses me :cry:

=/

So many nice pictures of Billie and now we´re all depressed and crying well I am at least :huh:

Of course I'm going!!! I can't wait, it's next friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Have fun in Sao Paulo, enjoy the time of your life!!!! :happy:

Tks I'm going have a blaaaaast

:banana::runaround: :runaround:

oooh..you dont wanna know what i'd have done to him :lol: but starting off with jumping on him is a good idea! :shifty:

haha, yes, first you gotta pin him down, then the rest is easy.. :eyebrow: ..imagine touching that muscly torso... :whistle ...god, I think I'm going crazy!!!! :ninja:

It would not be the first time he's kissed people on the lips on stage so I don't know why it should bother any of you ...

=/

So many nice pictures of Billie and now we´re all depressed and crying well I am at least :huh:

it's sad..but it makes me smile at the same time..I'm so confused :runaround:

GUYS! STOP MAKING ME IMAGINE HOW COULD IT BE/FEEL TOUCHING HIM!!!!!!!! :mad:

SERIOUSLY STOP!!!! :shy:

EDIT: & SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BE HAPPY!!!! THIS PICS ARE REALLY COOL!!! HE ALREADY KISS A LOT OF PEOPLE, SO I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY THAT MAKES YOU SAD. IT SHOULD BE GREAT, I MEAN, THAT SHOWS THAT HE'S NOT UNATTAINABLE AFTER ALL... :shifty::blush:

it's sad..but it makes me smile at the same time..I'm so confused :runaround:

yeah me too :wacko: but the pics are so awesome I mean when was the last time we've seen Billie like this and I think he's never been in a better physical condition than he is now :rolleyes:

I dont remember in another concert where billie joe take it of his shirts.....

I think was just @ Broadway (playing Jimmy) and Green Day's old time.....

do you know acctualy when he take it off his shirts in some GD's concert??

I cant remember it anyway...

maybe he got a Jimmy's feeling.. or maybe there could be real heat..

He probably felt horny and all fired up so taking his shirt off was the way to divert heat from his boner..... :blink:

pay no attention to this weirdo.... :dry:

as I said before...he's going back to the roots... he drank from the fountain of youth and discovered being naked again is nice :eyebrow:

I dont remember in another concert where billie joe take it of his shirts.....

I think was just @ Broadway (playing Jimmy) and Green Day's old time.....

do you know acctualy when he take it off his shirts in some GD's concert??

I cant remember it anyway...

maybe he got a Jimmy's feeling.. or maybe there could be real heat..

i don't really think that was because of the heat.. I mean there were concerts with really hight temperature and he always stayed in a shirt, sometimes even in a waistcoat what've always been really surprising for me. Like, it was really, really hot, he was sweating and sometimes barely take off his tie..

So now THAT is becoming even more weird..

And during JOS he was so full of anger. He's always a nice guy, who likes people, smile all the time, sing happily and now that.. Weird, really really weird.

Billie is known by being unpredictable, always doing what he wants... We may never know what the hell makes him do certain things, but we do enjoy some of them... :rolleyes:

For being so beautiful, I would venture to guess! :lol:

of course...how could I think anything else :rolleyes:

Archived