Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

FINALLY!! are there more?? :woot: :woot:

OOOH I soooo love his belly....it looks soo soft :wub: :wub: :hug:

these pics always remind me of the greek statuettes :D :D only not the over-muscular ones...but you know...the nice soft silhouette.. :wub: does anyone share this thought?? :unsure:

FINALLY!! are there more?? :woot: :woot:

OOOH I soooo love his belly....it looks soo soft :wub: :wub: :hug:

these pics always remind me of the greek statuettes :D :D only not the over-muscular ones...but you know...the nice soft silhouette.. :wub: does anyone share this thought?? :unsure:

Well.. not the greek statuettes part, but I share your thoughts about his soft belly :wub: I love it! He just has like the perfect body, not to muscular, but just.. very very nice and soft :eyebrow:

OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

this is just TOO much... :wacko: was it taken by you??

... Oh yeah... I love his soft belly too!!! :blush::woot::wub:

And you're so right Dutch_Idiot89, HE HAS THE PERFECT BODY!!! :shy:

^ yeah.. he has the sexiest body ever, I love it :wub: haha I'm fangirling way to much over his belly and arms rawrrr I need a boyfriend like him!

Well.. not the greek statuettes part, but I share your thoughts about his soft belly :wub: I love it! He just has like the perfect body, not to muscular, but just.. very very nice and soft :eyebrow:

riight!! exactly what I meant-...I'm swooning everytime...grrrr---hot ..I wanna hug him...and other things...which I won't post :eyebrow: :P:D

OMG. Finally! And guys, you already have said it all , HE IS SO PERFECT!!! :woot: :woot:

and Nadia I agree with you!! :hug:

riight!! exactly what I meant-...I'm swooning everytime...grrrr---hot ..I wanna hug him...and other things...which I won't post :eyebrow: :P:D

haha omg! :lol: :lol: I think we all want a boyfriend like him and want... do... those things you didn't said! :eyebrow:

sorry... uhm... really... ... sometimes i say the first thing that comes in my mind... :whistle

BILLIE'S FAULT! :pinch:

:shy:

sorry... uhm... really... ... sometimes i say the first thing that comes in my mind... :whistle

BILLIE'S FAULT! :pinch:

:shy:

yeah...we discusses his fault couple of time, right?? :D :D

ooh..you've got a fetish for Billie Joe's arms?? :D I've got a fetish for his thighs :shifty:

Fullscreen_capture_812009_25258_PM.jpg

yeah...we discusses his fault couple of time, right?? :D :D

ooh..you've got a fetish for Billie Joe's arms?? :D I've got a fetish for his thighs :shifty:

http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab27/FannyDefoe/green%20day/Fullscreen_capture_812009_25258_PM.jpg

Really?? :shifty: I think there's no pics (or i've never seen) of his thighs. Can i ask why you like them? :shy:

Oh God... and his arms are soo... i don't know how describe it, but i do know i wanna touch them!! :lol:

I'm going to try and sneek a picture of his chest tomorrow afternoon at the matinee... hopefully I won't get caught :ninja:

Really?? :shifty: I think there's no pics (or i've never seen) of his thighs. Can i ask why you like them? :shy:

Oh God... and his arms are soo... i don't know how describe it, but i do know i wanna touch them!! :lol:

haha..I've got nooo idea why... I'm always looking at men's thighs :wacko: and billie's are just... :wub:

like in this EJN vid at 0:22-0:25

haha..I've got nooo idea why... I'm always looking at men's thighs :wacko: and billie's are just... :wub:

like in this EJN vid at 0:22-0:25

Wow :blink: ... I see your point! :shifty:

bj75.jpg

I can almost imagine this with him... shirtless :ninja:

What a nice pic to come home to! I was an inch away from him today. I could have actually touched him but I didn't

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? oh you lucky girl!! you went to see the musical?

Wow :blink: ... I see your point! :shifty:

I can almost imagine this with him... shirtless :ninja:

great...no explaining needed :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

yep...I'm always imagining that, too... :whistle:sherlock:

green-day-20060308-114254.jpg

green-day-20050722-56785.jpg

I wonder if he ever got a real orgasm on stage :D :D like..accidentally..not part of the show bit :D :D

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? oh you lucky girl!! you went to see the musical?

Yeah! I made it 2nd row from the barrier and I had my playbill out right in front of him but he didn't sign it but it's alright because I met him at the 92Y interview. I was so close I could see his Adrienne photo strip tattoo. I wanted to touch him so bad but I would have felt wierd so I didn't.

What a nice pic to come home to! I was an inch away from him today. I could have actually touched him but I didn't

OMG! you're so lucky! why u didnt touch him? :o

37176_165382233476074_100000128949923_572106_454664_n.jpg

FB is amazing :wub:

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

-system overload-

I just love the guy's arms, man. If nothing else, his arms. He's got such a nice body omg i'm so glad he's not like, overly muscular but not really scrawny or fat either. just right.

AND THOSE ARMS. <3 I guess they don't call him ARMstrong for nothing.

omg ew that was a fail joke, but whatever

I think this is why Billie's posting "ugly" pics of himself on twitter. he's scared of us. D:

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

-system overload-

I just love the guy's arms, man. If nothing else, his arms. He's got such a nice body omg i'm so glad he's not like, overly muscular but not really scrawny or fat either. just right.

I think this is why Billie's posting "ugly" pics of himself on twitter. he's scared of us. D:

I really love his arms, like... they look so think, but he has lots of muscles there, y'know? :lol:

& yeah, I love the fact that his body is just 'right' too...AND I think he knows that all those "ugly" pictures won't work to get rid of us :D

I really love his arms, like... they look so think, but he has lots of muscles there, y'know? :lol:

& yeah, I love the fact that his body is just 'right' too...AND I think he knows that all those "ugly" pictures won't work to get rid of us :D

yeah, I mean, like, during the half-sleeve AI era, you can see them in all their muscled glory, but then he starts wearing full sleeve shirts and they look SO thin. But they're still muscled. but whatever, I'm just in love with those arms. regardless of thinness and/or muscledness. :lol:

yeah lol, we're very dedicated. to the point of serious creepiness. but it's his fault for being so darn amazing :pinch:

yeah, I mean, like, during the half-sleeve AI era, you can see them in all their muscled glory, but then he starts wearing full sleeve shirts and they look SO thin. But they're still muscled. but whatever, I'm just in love with those arms. regardless of thinness and/or muscledness. :lol:

yeah lol, we're very dedicated. to the point of serious creepiness. but it's his fault for being so darn amazing :pinch:

of course it's his fault, he deserves it for make us fall in love with his perfect body, voice & all. :wub:

3425198202_f48fcdb8f7_b.jpg

I wonder if he ever got a real orgasm on stage :D :D like..accidentally..not part of the show bit :D :D

Omg I always wonder that too hahahaha :D cause sometimes it really looks like it xD menn if I ever get the chance to ask him.. :shifty: I don't think I dare xD but I wanna know :P xD

that was brilliant... that made me LOL

Archived