Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

stop killing me zsuzsuzsu :mad:

no kidding i love you for posting those

:hug:

omg why dont i know your real name? :o

http://www.lip-service.com/webzine/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/LS_Spin_July10_GD.jpg

Well, then, introduce myself, my name is Susan. You make me laugh with your reactions,so I like to send pictures for you and ....my english is shitty. next time you write me your name please. :hug:

omg11.gif

holmdelviva.jpg

vivan.jpg

Well, then, introduce myself, my name is Susan. You make me laugh with your reactions,so I like to send pictures for you and ....my english is shitty. next time you write me your name please. :hug:

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/1237/omg11.gif

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/6992/holmdelviva.jpg

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/4378/vivan.jpg

well is that GOOD or BAD for me that i make you laugh? :lol:

i just cant hold myself back when i see pics like those :rolleyes: ^^

well I am Hannah :) and my english isnt the best either XD oh and the ones you posted again are just DroolingSmiley.gif

billiejoe_havingfun.jpg

well is that GOOD or BAD for me that i make you laugh? :lol:

i just cant hold myself back when i see pics like those :rolleyes: ^^

well I am Hannah :) and my english isnt the best either XD oh and the ones you posted again are just DroolingSmiley.gif

http://www.greendayauthority.com/news/data/upimages/billiejoe_havingfun.jp

No, not to get me away Hannah! :rolleyes: I thought perfectly good sense to laugh, because I think of as similar to you, and I laugh with you,, at least I hope :hug:

n321g.jpg

OH lol...I somehow stumbled over this vid... maybe some other thread?? I can't remember :pinch:

I think this is hilarious and sexy (especially 'cause he's a bit chubby in this vid) hip shaking videooooo :dance::runaround:

I can't take my eyes of it :ninja::D :D

OH lol...I somehow stumbled over this vid... maybe some other thread?? I can't remember :pinch:

I think this is hilarious and sexy (especially 'cause he's a bit chubby in this vid) hip shaking videooooo :dance::runaround:

video

I can't take my eyes of it :ninja::D :D

Chubby Billie! :wub::runaround:

I need a gif of that now! *steals vid away to animation thread*

oooohh yeah that could be right :):rolleyes: im working on 2 sexy gifs right now...one of bootylicious billie and one of the vid you psoted in the billie thread....with the hip moves :)

You see, you see! I was only held back, l didn't do gif yet...anyway...I certainly overdo it. :unsure: But I waiting for your's :lol:

You see, you see! I was only held back, l didn't do gif yet...anyway...I certainly overdo it. :unsure: But I waiting for your's :lol:

no way you overdo :lol: not at all! yeah they'll be finished in about 20 min i think :) i love billies sexy hip mvoements!!!!

Shouldn't be quite accidentally, that our tastes are the same ...just a little bit?:rolleyes::hug:

38844039.jpg

is it only me or did you notice that he has something written on his left hand? or maybe i'm wrong..

^ yes youre right he kind of used to have this last year at a few shows... i think it said something like " every second counts" or something.

^ i have no idea. everyone on here was like specualting and guessing but we came to the result that its probably just a note to himself that you have to enjoy your life or something =/ idk.

but there comes a question why he needed it.

can u show me some other photos showing it? especially the one i'd be able to see that note precisely.

thanks!

Fuck it my gifs dont work Susan i'm sorry :( my computer fucks up at the moment :(

but there comes a question why he needed it.

can u show me some other photos showing it? especially the one i'd be able to see that note precisely.

thanks!

i have to look if i find some good ones.

Thank y'all girls (or are there any guys here :unsure: ) for all the incredible awesome pictures of an incredible hot Billie :eyebrow: I´m too stupid to find some good pictures to post here but I so love all of yours, keep it up :thumbsup:

262qm3.jpg

This'll be my new wallpaper :wub: Thank youuuuuu!!!!

Thank y'all girls (or are there any guys here :unsure: ) for all the incredible awesome pictures of an incredible hot Billie :eyebrow: I´m too stupid to find some good pictures to post here but I so love all of yours, keep it up :thumbsup:

This'll be my new wallpaper :wub: Thank youuuuuu!!!!

You're welcome!!! :hug:

Archived