Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

I thought it was good killing. :(

it is dont worry but its sometiems just freaking much to handle :lol:

I've missed this thread!

So, I was uploading some pics from the recent Chula Vista concert, and I found one that I couldn't put in the Pic Vault. But I'm not going to let it go to waste! :lol: Here it is:

http://i52.tinypic.com/16lbjw6.jpg

anyone can figure out whats written on his undies? like the brand? :lol:

we're getting creepy :lol:

yeah i know but there you can see white letters on them and this makes me curious! :lol:

No offence guys, but some of you are kinda freaking out wayyyy too much over some pictures here. I get it, you get excited when Billie takes off his shirt.. but my god if he's just standing there in some pics.. it gets kinda creepy if you drool all over your screen for pages and pages an pages.... Just my honest opnion.

No offence guys, but some of you are kinda freaking out wayyyy too much over some pictures here. I get it, you get excited when Billie takes off his shirt.. but my god if he's just standing there in some pics.. it gets kinda creepy if you drool all over your screen for pages and pages an pages.... Just my honest opnion.

yeah i admit it we are freaking out ok but this is the revealed thread and we all think billie is.lets say "very sexy" and so we post pictures in which we think he just is very sexy and all and we comment on them and yeah we act fan-girlish but in this thread I think its alright. this thread is kind of made for the sexyness. idk just my opinion. and im not ashamed of saying im always freaking out over pics like that.yeah.

yeah i admit it we are freaking out ok but this is the revealed thread and we all think billie is.lets say "very sexy" and so we post pictures in which we think he just is very sexy and all and we comment on them and yeah we act fan-girlish but in this thread I think its alright. this thread is kind of made for the sexyness. idk just my opinion. and im not ashamed of saying im always freaking out over pics like that.yeah.

Well, I can understand your excitement, to a certain level. Just, don't try to get too creepy. I guess I also don't have to come into this thread if I don't think every pic of Billie's ho as hell. ^^

Well, I can understand your excitement, to a certain level. Just, don't try to get too creepy. I guess I also don't have to come into this thread if I don't think every pic of Billie's ho as hell. ^^

yeah i get what you mean we sometimes maybe overact ok but its fun to do and hey it's billie you cant blame us :lol:

I gotta agree with SweetVendetta. This isn't called the "Revealed" thread for nothing. LOL (And perhaps the members who post tame pics don't want to post more risque pics for whatever reason.) I don't think anyone takes this seriously - it's all in fun.

On a personal note, no one in my other fandoms is into GD, so this is the only place I can squee and let my inner fangirl out! ;)

I gotta agree with SweetVendetta. This isn't called the "Revealed" thread for nothing. LOL (And perhaps the members who post tame pics don't want to post more risque pics for whatever reason.) I don't think anyone takes this seriously - it's all in fun.

On a personal note, no one in my other fandoms is into GD, so this is the only place I can squee and let my inner fangirl out! ;)

yeah right oh and if i get some new dirty videos i can make more gifs yay for that ^^

yeah i get what you mean we sometimes maybe overact ok but its fun to do and hey it's billie you cant blame us :lol:

Dunno, never found Billie Joe that attractive. *shrugs* But it's ok.

Dunno, never found Billie Joe that attractive. *shrugs* But it's ok.

well yeah everyone has different taste but i'm pretty sure there are just A LOT girls (and guys?) on here that actually do think ( and im definately NOT excluding myself :whistle:) billie is incredibly attractive ^^

love this thread <3

We like so much this descussão, we could create a blog or any website to post pictures of hot Billie! :eyebrow:

OQAAAKVDA_LnaiiFNx_3ikGhaFS7KqpmnnrkksP0Lnvd7EiwloB5Af_mK7TPcoyC903I3J09p-6w6L_RUJ_uXFgHJJ8Am1T1UFip-TJBfcvJ2EMPW06XSOcMMNnD.jpg

C'mon, you guys, girls just wanna have fun! :happy: Billie is on this planet so we can enjoy & appreciate every part of his beautiful body... oh my god -maybe that was a little too much :wub:

I think this is my new favorite thread too!!! :ga: (i took that from you)

You guys make laugh so hard and this photos are sooo amazingly HOT! thnks!

Guys,you always inspired me and it will be the end :unsure:

83787269.png

this thread is still inspiring....thats not billie thats joe strummer he just looks incredibly like billie in that pic.

I think it's great...I'm always laughing my head off over those comments... :happy::dance:

this thread is still inspiring....thats not billie thats joe strummer he just looks incredibly like billie in that pic.

Thank you to tell me, I have to also delete,I'll tell you frankly I am completely misled about this picture :mellow:

it is dont worry but its sometiems just freaking much to handle :lol:

anyone can figure out whats written on his undies? like the brand? :lol:

Oh. I know all about that.

I want to know what kind of underwear he uses too.. Freaky much.

tumblr_l55azuxNDH1qagzb4o1_400.jpg

I like his tattoos. D:

His hottnes can be way too much to handle in general though. And I like drooling all over my computer screen when I've had a shitty day.

Thank you to tell me, I have to also delete,I'll tell you frankly I am completely misled about this picture :mellow:

yeah i saw achin to be comapred this pic with a pretty similar one of billie at her tumblr and it was just wow :o

Oh. I know all about that.

I want to know what kind of underwear he uses too.. Freaky much.

I like his tattoos. D:

His hottnes can be way too much to handle in general though. And I like drooling all over my computer screen when I've had a shitty day.

1. yay im not feeling creepy anymore :bunny:

2.me too D:

3.oh hell yes he can help me perfectly after a day of shit ^^

Where did you find this one?

LOL did he actually say that??

oh. i just got it off some chick's fansite on fb.

Archived