Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

:woot::o:woot::o:shifty:

Soooo.... Im a little jealous....

Haha well he crowdsurfs loads at Foxboro shows so I'm sure anyone at the front of the crowd would have a similar experience. Probably the weirdest thing about it was how not weird it was, the whole show was just loads of fun and everything just seemed like a natural part of the fun.

Haha well he crowdsurfs loads at Foxboro shows so I'm sure anyone at the front of the crowd would have a similar experience. Probably the weirdest thing about it was how not weird it was, the whole show was just loads of fun and everything just seemed like a natural part of the fun.

Haha well Im still jealous :rolleyes:

Haha well Im still jealous :rolleyes:

Oh well yeah it was great :lol:, I'm just saying it was nothing special compared to what anyone else in the crowd experienced. I know I'm really lucky to have been there though, I wish they'd play more places so more people could see them.

earlydays13.jpg

Well he kneeled into the crowd singing with his open thighs a few inches from my face, so I put my hand um...quite high up on his thigh. I wasn't the only person doing this :lol:, and he wasn't in any hurry to move away. And one of the times he crowdsurfed over me his crotch went on my hand/arm for a moment but that wasn't even intentional LOL. At one point as he crowdsurfed back to the stage he paused with his bum right in front of my face so I gave it a squeeze. And another time the back of his head was in front of me so I gave his hair a ruffle.

The majority of the times he crowdsurfed he was in my reach or over/on me at one point or another so I had my hands (and shoulders and head) on him lots of times, mostly just holding him up. One time I went to hold his ankle up but because his trouser leg had ridden up I ended up with my hand round his bare calf and could feel his leg hair :lol:. I held his hand at one point too, and I'm pleased to have touched that manky old Rev coat. I think that just about covers it!

I had to ask this ???!!! :o My godness!! I want a FHT concert right now! :cry::sick:

- By the way I'm jelaous too!!! :P

- By the way thank you "Hermione"! :hug:

I had to ask this ???!!! :o My godness!! I want a FHT concert right now! :cry::sick:

- By the way I'm jelaous too!!! :P

- By the way thank you "Hermione"! :hug:

You asked so I answered :lol:. And my name is Hermione, you're welcome Susan :D

cap185.jpg

dammit i want a FBHT show right now!

fuck that i live ini italy.

i dont even know the dates of their concerts, i just no that u can buy the ticket the day of the gig

anyway, thanks a lot Hermione (love your name so bad :woot: )

Well he kneeled into the crowd singing with his open thighs a few inches from my face, so I put my hand um...quite high up on his thigh. I wasn't the only person doing this :lol:, and he wasn't in any hurry to move away. And one of the times he crowdsurfed over me his crotch went on my hand/arm for a moment but that wasn't even intentional LOL. At one point as he crowdsurfed back to the stage he paused with his bum right in front of my face so I gave it a squeeze. And another time the back of his head was in front of me so I gave his hair a ruffle.

The majority of the times he crowdsurfed he was in my reach or over/on me at one point or another so I had my hands (and shoulders and head) on him lots of times, mostly just holding him up. One time I went to hold his ankle up but because his trouser leg had ridden up I ended up with my hand round his bare calf and could feel his leg hair :lol:. I held his hand at one point too, and I'm pleased to have touched that manky old Rev coat. I think that just about covers it!

I will eternally be jeleous of you, Hermione. :woot:

174425_2004-12-31_-_MTVs_Iced_Out_New_Years_Eve_2005_-_New_York__NY_-_29.jpg

I like billie's ass.

End of.

Ahhhhhhh dont tease me, :wub::eyebrows: what a hard on!!!!!!

shirtless.jpg

0990067589.jpg

Billie totally naked from waste down

billie-joe-armstrong-nude-03-thumb.jpg?w=450&h=412

:woot::eyebrows::lol:

i know right :lol::wub::eyebrows::dance: :dance: :runaround:

think his wifey would mind if i had babies to him and mikes wife totally wouldn't care if i had his babies :woot::wub::lol:

From last night's private FBHT show

tumblr_lk75xv4EmL1qbj8apo1_500.jpg:eyebrows: :eyebrows:

can I just say, that his body is just .... HNNGGGGG :ninja:

ANY VIDS OF HALF NAKED REV?? *yes caps lock were actually necessary*

*nevermind, i found it :P*

I wanna dedicate this special post to the Black Rev. :wub: He's more sexy and crazy than the blond one :P

127394898.jpg

lanss.jpg

fc8rz.jpg

hgTl1.jpg

isnxl.jpg

isrzt.jpg

3d5D1.jpg

25811.jpg

29184.jpg

92053053.jpg

bjfhtwatermarked.jpg

^ btw, does anyone have this without the watermark, please?

Archived