Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

This is not a fan fiction site. We don't need or want your thoughts on what you want to do to any of the guys. It's creepy, weird, and it will more than likely end with some of you not being able to come on GDC.

If that kind of stuff continues, we will be closing this thread.

Thank you Andres! But PLEASE DON'T CLOSE THE THREAD! :cry:

Thank you Andres! But PLEASE DON'T CLOSE THE THREAD! :cry:

I just wanna second this! Photos please :eyebrow:, pages and pages of talk I can do without.

He sure knows how to move :eyebrow: mannnn imagine him allover you :woot: breathing in your ear, licking your neck, kissing your lips :runaround: whispering dirty words :shifty: oh babyguuuurrrrrrl

Oh God! Thats perfect, wow.

xoxoTLove

I knew something like this^ was coming. I'm sorry :(

I also expected this, we better tone it down.lol. :mellow:

I would like to make a statement on this issue. :D

I sincerely apologise for any undue horniness that may have caused while reading this thread in regards to the previous few pages. Whilst I completely understand why certain actions have been threatened against us, I would also like to put forward a defence.

Billie joe once tweeted that he would like "a milliion person sex party" and that he wanted evereybody to "fuck him hard". In addition, he often screams that he would like someone to fuck him during shows. Due to the randy nature of said frontman of Green Day and it's subsequent members, we cannot be totally blamed for our state of mind while discussing on this particular thread. I would like to point out that the accuessed posts are fictional in motive and that we are not all planning to molest/rape/kidnapp or abuse any of the members of green day sexually.

Again. I am sorry and that young, horny, bored, awesome people = revealed thread. :hug: :hug:

oh, close up.woo! :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Mike's face :lol:

no unfortunately i think there never appeared any video :(

oh and guys i gotta go it 10.30 p.m. here and im still not done with spanish presantation so please leave some hot comments,stories and pics here for me for tomorrow because i have school from 8am - 6pm and imma write a german examen about 3 h!!! so please cheer me up for later :(

I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya :thumbsup:

rimp2.jpg

he looks as if he messed up something and is being scolded by his mom :lol:

I always die of guffaw when he is "busy" in his breasts, especially when he tries to lick them. :lol:

and you will not believe it , but I wanted post same pictures as you , they were already out there on my "desk" with these :)1740n.jpg

1690o.jpg

1650w.jpg

1720.jpg

I also expected this, we better tone it down.lol. :mellow:

I would like to make a statement on this issue. :D

I sincerely apologise for any undue horniness that may have caused while reading this thread in regards to the previous few pages. Whilst I completely understand why certain actions have been threatened against us, I would also like to put forward a defence.

Billie joe once tweeted that he would like "a milliion person sex party" and that he wanted evereybody to "fuck him hard". In addition, he often screams that he would like someone to fuck him during shows. Due to the randy nature of said frontman of Green Day and it's subsequent members, we cannot be totally blamed for our state of mind while discussing on this particular thread. I would like to point out that the accuessed posts are fictional in motive and that we are not all planning to molest/rape/kidnapp or abuse any of the members of green day sexually.

Again. I am sorry and that young, horny, bored, awesome people = revealed thread. :hug: :hug:

I can't agree more with you :P

It's Billie's fault he makes us all go crazy over him, but yeah alright, tone it down is a good idea :lol: I keep the dirtyness to myself :shifty:

I always die of guffaw when he is "busy" in his breasts, especially when he tries to lick them. :lol:

and you will not believe it , but I wanted post same pictures as you , they were already out there on my "desk" with these :)%7Boption%7Dhttp://img88.imageshack.us/img88/24/1740n.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6089/1690o.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img121.imageshack.us/img121/5541/1650w.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img816.imageshack.us/img816/325/1720.jpg

What is that on his neck? Is it a hair? Or is it some tattoo I never noticed :blink:

What is that on his neck? Is it a hair? Or is it some tattoo I never noticed :blink:

its from his king for a day scarf :D

its from his king for a day scarf :D

Ooooohhhh.... That would make sense :lol: Thanks

I can't agree more with you :P

It's Billie's fault he makes us all go crazy over him, but yeah alright, tone it down is a good idea :lol: I keep the dirtyness to myself :shifty:

hahah, yeah.xD It's a pity but at least we now know our limitations on the sexiness if Billie discussion :eyebrow:

Thank You guys but this day was really exhausting you cheered me up again!

tumblr_lak62yp7Vn1qafapqo1_500.jpg

aaaand we could keep on talking onm any other community whatsoever.....myspace,youtube,facebook???? muhahah ok last one not its against billie's will :ninja:

Thank You guys but this day was really exhausting you cheered me up again!

tumblr_lak62yp7Vn1qafapqo1_500.jpg

aaaand we could keep on talking onm any other community whatsoever.....myspace,youtube,facebook???? muhahah ok last one not its against billie's will :ninja:

hahaha, yeah, let's take out dirty talk elsewhere, :eyebrow: omg, I love that photo!! There are so many things I want to say but can't beacause we'll get kicked out.. :pinch:

how did your spanish presentation go? :hug:

seriously though I would love somewhere we could all let our wierd horny imaginations not be condemned. the conversations we all had were so hilarious and hot!!

I recommend you guys a fanfiction site. Jeeeesus :lol:

Archived