Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

I'm soooo speechless becuase of these incredible pics.

And the vid with the kiss killed me.... :cry:

omg im so dying over the pics and vid with the girl and those shirtless ones... :mellow:

and woho and finally being sure its "be silently drawn"... :)

lol and i have the same gun necklace AS BILLIE but i never wore it :blink:

seriously, all these half- naked Billie pics are just sooooo uuuuhhhhh!!! :woot: :eyebrow:

...must..keep...staring... :ninja:

Again:

FUCK THIS FUCKING FUCKNESS OF FUCK.

BILLIE JOE ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!?!?!?!? ....

Okay thats it. :ninja:

am i actually the only one thinking it sounds incredibly sexy the way he stresses and sings "...and i stand accuse" in the first vid thats been posted of JOS? it sounds like so omg <3

am i actually the only one thinking it sounds incredibly sexy the way he stresses and sings "...and i stand accuse" in the first vid thats been posted of JOS? it sounds like so omg <3

yus!! That noise..oohhh...such sexy singing from his gut...incredibly muscly, sexy stomach.....jshbcwjhcbjcbjhwbc!!!! :pinch:

yus!! That noise..oohhh...such sexy singing from his gut...incredibly muscly, sexy stomach.....jshbcwjhcbjcbjhwbc!!!! :pinch:

mmmhhh i know what you mean soooo sexy!

mmmhhh i know what you mean soooo sexy!

what I would have given to be on that stage when Billie joe ripped off his shirt!! haha.. :eyebrow: :whistle ...I probably would have jumped on him....uh..too damn frickin smexy!!!! :ninja:

what I would have given to be on that stage when Billie joe ripped off his shirt!! haha.. :eyebrow: :whistle ...I probably would have jumped on him....uh..too damn frickin smexy!!!! :ninja:

oooh..you dont wanna know what i'd have done to him :lol: but starting off with jumping on him is a good idea! :shifty:

GOSH! he's a smokn' guy :shifty: and so muscular :runaround: :eyebrow:

and guess what ..I almost cried too about that kissing vid...BUT I found a way not to cry...and a very sad one too...and it is so sad I don't wanna tell :ninja:

ooh baby billie again...just imagine waking up beside him and him lying there like that :happy:

saving all the shirtless pictures to make lots of hot as fuck avas & sigs...

he is so damn perfect :wub:

OH. MY. GOD. :mellow: Iii ccan'tt eevvv--een sssppee...aak rright nooww...

THIS IS TOO FUCKING MUCH. AND I'M ACTUALLY SCREAMING IN SILENCE. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT... THIS MAN IS JUST... TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING. I REALLY HOPE HE DO AT LEAST HALF OF WHAT HE DID IN RIO!!!

:):wub::hug::shy::woot::wacko::happy::bunny::blush::dance::banana::shifty: :eyebrow: :runaround:

LMAO

Laly I love your sign " I have a fetish for Billie Joe's arms. " I hope this pictures' could helping you with your fetish...

:lol:

LMAO

Laly I love your sign " I have a fetish for Billie Joe's arms. " I hope this pictures' could helping you with your fetish...

:lol:

Oh yeah... :eyebrow: They do! So thanks for posting them! :happy:

By the way, were you at that concert? or you're going to another one in Brasil??

Oh yeah... :eyebrow: They do! So thanks for posting them! :happy:

By the way, were you at that concert? or you're going to another one on Brazil??

I'm going at Sao Paulo... the last concert in Brazil!!!

Are you going at Argentina's Concert?

Archived