Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

or maybe we would show his ENTIRE -beautiful- body to us!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs291.snc4/40884_440849560886_720120886_5853441_7487344_n.jpg[

nothing revealing, just.. Billie being hot as fuck.

love that pic....aaand your ava is ho as hell.... I'm staring at...hmm...maybe just a few more minutes....hours .. :eyebrow: :shifty::lol: :lol:

I think it's safe to say that the photographer was female...unless you cropped it? :ninja:

Just a sliver of Dirnt belly. I could use some more of that. :eyebrow:

339srp4.jpg

love the picture.:) smexy! And yes, that photographer must have been female...I didn't crop that particular one.. :eyebrow:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

OMG. I don't know. I would speechless. And would freakin' out. And would attack him. HAHA. :ninja::wub:

hahah :eyebrow: I would probably do the same, just jump on him or something..rrruuurr! that sexy belly!! :pinch:

O________O

Im.. telephoning with my friend right now...

and I was like : bla bla bl... OHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :o :o :o

dear, GOD!!! AAAARRRGH!!! fucka ksjakjdbkjsdbasjkdbj.. :runaround: ...best friggin video EVER!! :banana: I watched it in full screen.. :dance:

now all we need is for Mike and Tre to take off their shirts.....and jump on eachother.. :ninja:

love that pic....aaand your ava is ho as hell.... I'm staring at...hmm...maybe just a few more minutes....hours .. :eyebrow: :shifty::lol: :lol:

ahaha, i wasn't sure about that ava cos I would have ben hypnotize by it all the time :lol:

tumblr_la1rkyuH3k1qzrxwyo1_500.png

OMFG!!! It's oen of the hottest things ever! :Q__________

Holy shit.... these pictures and videos :eyebrow: :woot::runaround:

this is only a little butt shaking at 0:20 :)

this might sound ridiculous but I'm totally turned on by billie's sexy dances before Give me Novacaine......:ninja: not even mentioning the 1st time he did it at Pinkpop where I saw it live :o

aaandd i just have to say how i totally love how this thread came alive again in the last weeks i totally love you guys <3

because i'm a totally billie-lips-fetishist :)

37181_440857435886_720120886_5853617_6848876_n.jpg

Wow.... :eyebrow: :woot: :woot: He's the only man who can this^^

so true....idk thats such a "girly move" if you know what I mean...almost like a little slut but he makes it look ridiculously hot and sexy and even manly :o

so true....idk thats such a "girly move" if you know what I mean...almost like a little slut but he makes it look ridiculously hot and sexy and even manly :o

I know what you mean :D But it is sooo hot :shifty:

this might sound ridiculous but I'm totally turned on by billie's sexy dances before Give me Novacaine......:ninja: not even mentioning the 1st time he did it at Pinkpop where I saw it live :o

aaandd i just have to say how i totally love how this thread came alive again in the last weeks i totally love you guys <3

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs157.snc4/37181_440857435886_720120886_5853617_6848876_n.jpg

This is not funny, not at all, this is a very serious thing . :P good to be here because everyone is equally wacko and we understand each other well, and I'm afraid the taste is somewhat similar.

Whose his mouth, whose his feet ,lips, eyes , ass, so the areas are divided into. :lol: :lol: :D :D

Wow.... :eyebrow: :woot: :woot: He's the only man who can this^^

I fully agree with you, this little guy has a sense of this things :dance:

I don't know, I'm totally lived in into now, I mean the role of the microphone ... sweet jesus :mellow:

47761526.gif

and these are not full sexi, rather sensuous :rolleyes:

11wakemeupwhenseptember.jpg

2123m.jpg

juz.png

pret.jpg

cicka.jpg

ioioe.jpg

omg..just came here..and whoooa...I'm just overwhelmed by billieliciousness :runaround::rolleyes:

omg..just came here..and whoooa...I'm just overwhelmed by billieliciousness :runaround::rolleyes:

ikr? its just too fucking much :o

lol omg. if I lose everything in the fire,I wanna have this thread with me. :D

lame :dry: XD

You are all trying to kill me. :o

No, I'm just a dying too :lol:

now all we need is for Mike and Tre to take off their shirts.....and jump on eachother.. :ninja:

In a vat of jello...

What?! :whistle

Mmmmm...look as those necks!

normal1836.jpg

normal42342.jpg

Don't tell me you woulcn't want to see Mike and Tre join in too.. :eyebrow:

..I just want to lick those necks....kjbkjabkjabkba...(ignore me)....All the picture on this thread are too damn sexy!! GAAAAAHHHH!! :wacko:

Here's some tongue action.... :ninja:

25533_118503518161942_112009425478018_288144_2991758_n.jpg

25533_118503528161941_112009425478018_288146_2808388_n.jpg

25533_118503514828609_112009425478018_288143_4305678_n.jpg

25533_118503331495294_112009425478018_288098_4057573_n.jpg

Don't tell me you woulcn't want to see Mike and Tre join in too.. :eyebrow:

..I just want to lick those necks....kjbkjabkjabkba...(ignore me)....All the picture on this thread are too damn sexy!! GAAAAAHHHH!! :wacko:

lol. This is so true, this is the reason why we hang out here constantly :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

37181_440857435886_720120886_5853617_6848876_n.jpg

OMG. HE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL. HIS EYES ARE SO WOOOOAAAAHHHH! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

lol. This is so true, this is the reason why we hang out here constantly :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

haha , oooh, yeeah. :eyebrow: ...I come back here and the same people are here. :lol: I love everyone on this thread. :wub:

Archived