Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

:lol: ...what if you were on stage with him...and he was shirtless..? :whistle oooohh yeeeeah!! :dance:

hahaha, that's the point of this thread...to feed the never ending Billie-yum addiction.. :ninja:

oh, and check out this...my dear, your going to love it...especially when he stands up.. :ninja:..

:blink: whoa...he gets satisfaction that's for sure :shifty: :eyebrow:

:blink: whoa...he gets satisfaction that's for sure :shifty: :eyebrow:

hahaha :eyebrow: , he sure does, we just all turn him on. :whistle

:lol: ...what if you were on stage with him...and he was shirtless..? :whistle oooohh yeeeeah!! :dance:

hahaha, that's the point of this thread...to feed the never ending Billie-yum addiction.. :ninja:

oh, and check out this...my dear, your going to love it...especially when he stands up.. :ninja:..

http://www.youtube.com/

Oh fuck yeah, Pinkpop :wub: I love him!

Just the way he looks down the first time like 'whoops' xD

Oh fuck yeah, Pinkpop :wub: I love him!

Just the way he looks down the first time like 'whoops' xD

ahaha :eyebrow: , yeah, I love that bit, it's so funny.:) ....well, he can't hide his boners on stage, that's what I find hilarious, he just has them all the time lmao. :D

:wub: :wub: :wub:

OMG. I don't know. I would speechless. And would freakin' out. And would attack him. HAHA. :ninja::wub:

I just stopped breathing for a minute...gosh! I can't breathe nowwww ... wow :woot: :eyebrow: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: this must be the picture of the year!

OH LORD! is there a vid?

I just stopped breathing for a minute...gosh! I can't breathe nowwww ... wow :woot: :eyebrow: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: this must be the picture of the year!

OH LORD! is there a vid?

SAME FEELING!!

OMG VID, I NEED A VID NOW!! :o :o

LOST MY WORDS... :wacko:

FUCKIN' LUCKY KID! :pinch:

ASJHFGJAFFJASG lucky people that were near the front!!!

Need a video of this

andnow I have to go to bed

37181_440857440886_720120886_5853618_4278201_n.jpg

:runaround:

Thanks for killing me that way Billie... YOU ARE MY GOD. :shy:

this smile :wub: :wub: maaan...I'm off to bed... which is not the best idea now... :lol:

Just seen Alan86 posted this in the tour thread. I know it's not a picture but it's the vid we were wanting earlier :woot: and it's revealing

Just seen Alan86 posted this in the tour thread. I know it's not a picture but it's the vid we were wanting earlier :woot: and it's revealing

O________O

Im.. telephoning with my friend right now...

and I was like : bla bla bl... OHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :o :o :o

O________O

Im.. telephoning with my friend right now...

and I was like : bla bla bl... OHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :o :o :o

hahaha me, toooo!!

I couldn't talk nor listen properly to what she said... but it was worth it! :happy::shifty:

you guys are the best members of GDC, really :wub:

thaaat video! I think he has read all our comments about how we love his chest, so now he's more confident & wants to show his body to the rest of the world.

you guys are the best members of GDC, really :wub:

thaaat video! I think he has read all our comments about how we love his chest, so now he's more confident & wants to show his body to the rest of the world.

If we gave him even more confidence, then he should show his -beautiful- body just to us... :eyebrow:

If we gave him even more confidence, the he should show his -beautiful- body just to us... :eyebrow:

or maybe we would show his ENTIRE -beautiful- body to us!

40884_440849560886_720120886_5853441_7487344_n.jpg

nothing revealing, just.. Billie being hot as fuck.

Archived