Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

you guys must be like...really horny today cause every time I go to the GDC home page theres another post in this thread so i keep going back and forth between this and the home page. lol

you guys must be like...really horny today cause every time I go to the GDC home page theres another post in this thread so i keep going back and forth between this and the home page. lol

hahahaha. Yes we are... XD

We are little fangirls :whistle

hahahaha. Yes we are... XD

We are little fangirls :whistle

thats ok cause so am I haha

2scre.jpg

bjfrills.jpg

OKAY LET'S GET FUCK !!!! OH BABY BABY IT'S FUCK TIME !!! :eyebrow:

billiejoe46.gif

YES PLEEEEEASE!!!! :wub::unsure: :eyebrow:

:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :shifty:

FANGIRLMOMENTsss...

%7Boption%7Dhttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2uiyvpo8J1qa18nfo1_500.jpg

I'd like to take a billie-beer-bath... :whistle

holy fuck...this is my FAVOURITE shout performance EVER!!! I love the vid... the tight shirt.. :wub:

holy fuck...this is my FAVOURITE shout performance EVER!!! I love the vid... the tight shirt.. :wub:

Can you post the video?

Wow! What a great performance that was! :runaround:

I don't think that shirt could get any tighter! :lol: Loved the dry humping of the stage :shifty:

thank you :hug:

fo' shizzle :thumbsup:

LOL! I was at that concert! 2nd row center. I remember looking at my friend for a minute and then looking back and all of a sudden he's humping the stage. My friend goes, "What the fuck is he doing?" and I shout back, "Dude! He's fucking the stage!!!" And then my friend says to me, "QUICK! Now's your chance! GET UNDER HIM!" lmao! Such a good night. I have a video of that as well, but I was in front of the catwalk, so it's not as close.

This is my video:

Check out :31 and 3:05 hahaha

OMG facts just tweeted.. "People who have sex about three times a week are perceived to look four to seven years younger."

I jjust felt like I had to post it here and I think you know the reason :eyebrow:

OMG facts just tweeted.. "People who have sex about three times a week are perceived to look four to seven years younger."

I jjust felt like I had to post it here and I think you know the reason :eyebrow:

hehehe :eyebrow: now we all know...

but .. I think we knew before? :shifty:

we just looking for a suitable prince for this :rolleyes:

kingqg.jpg

YES PLEEEEEASE!!!! :wub::unsure: :eyebrow:

OKAY LET'S GO! LET US LOOK FOR BILLIE JOE !!! :eyebrow: :shifty:

Aha aha :shifty:

Archived