Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

http://i33.tinypic.com/2lx6zy1.jpg

edit: too late lol

anyone found a video?

i would take a guess by saying its from the Quebec city show, cause by elimination its not the toronto one, neither is it montreal, and he wasnt dressing as elvis in previous shows. there are no shout video that came out from quebec :(

^ meh :( thats sucks so much i demand videos from that show :( NOW! and i fucking want to see that billie/jason action *-* ooooh...yes guess who wishes she was jason at that point *-*

yeah yeah pardon me I wanted the link from the video..i got confuse this isnt my first language XD

here you are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95HLMr9SvMw

billie's sexyness starting around 00:12 *-* gosh dont know why but i ADORE his hip movements in this or whatever its called :lol:

I really need to stop coming here while I'm AT WORK... :whistle

Contrary to this in: started at: 4:52

OMFG I've never seen that! Are those guys from Thunder Down Under? :banana:

And LOL at Billie...we needed some of that at Lolla.

I really need to stop coming here while I'm AT WORK... :whistle

OMFG I've never seen that! Are those guys from Thunder Down Under? :banana:

And LOL at Billie...we needed some of that at Lolla.

No. That's the band Jet. They did the best prank. I'm curious to see what AFI's going to do at the homecoming show.

No. That's the band Jet. They did the best prank. I'm curious to see what AFI's going to do at the homecoming show.

Somehow I never imagined that those guys would be so...buff.

As for AFI...Davey does seem to be into the whole stripping/grinding thing this tour. :lol:

/spamming

Just to offset my spam...

normal_58834385115200963314PM.jpg

Yeah, I know Mike was just fixing his mic pack, but the look on Billie's face is perfect.

I can be having the shittest day ever and then cum come to this thread and it makes it all better :happy:

I can be having the shittest day ever and then cum come to this thread and it makes it all better :happy:

THIS!

RyanBillieJoe.gif

because i know its not healthy and not good for him ect. but its still ho as hell when he smokes *-*

Somehow I never imagined that those guys would be so...buff.

Nah that's not Jet :lol:, they're strippers. Jet hired them as a prank to spice up Green Day's set. I enjoy how one of the strippers rejects Billie Joe's advances at 2:24, bahaha :D

Nah that's not Jet :lol:, they're strippers. Jet hired them as a prank to spice up Green Day's set. I enjoy how one of the strippers rejects Billie Joe's advances at 2:30, bahaha :D

*facepalm*

I was gonna say...DAMN they changed! :lol:

that's how we like it..all sweaty on the floor XD http://www.greendaya...2338&fullsize=1

Am I the only one who saw this and thought "When did he start wearing underwear?!" :blink:

Am I the only one who saw this and thought "When did he start wearing underwear?!" :blink:

HAHAHA! No, you're not the only one that thought that :lol:

LOL :lol: :lol:

Dear Billie,

Please don't ever stop humping your bandmates.

Love,

Me

if he still stops he surely can come over to me :whistle:

:ninja:

tumblr_l7rtgyZICJ1qafapqo1_500.jpg

aaaaaaand i know its not revealing but just look at those full an luscious lips *-* sdkajlhfkajlfhlaksla........i love them and they turn me on yes.

tumblr_l7tvekNSYd1qafapqo1_500.jpg

Archived