Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

im not sure hes looking down to tre...so maybe he was turned on by him XD

good point :sherlock:

gd5.jpg

gd4.jpg

wow in the first one it looks.........big :blink:

that makes me think of naughty things :shifty:

LOL, know what u mean... I was so shocked the first time I saw that picture, I was like... 14 or so & my face looked just like this -> :blink:

xD

LOL, know what u mean... I was so shocked the first time I saw that picture, I was like... 14 or so & my face looked just like this -> :blink:

xD

mmmh.... ithink i was 13 or 12 or sumthing but i never realised like how......."filled" his pants look there :lol: im perverted......but its billie so dont blame me :lol:

6609_1134428654628_1644660052_380859_8142195_n.jpg nom nom nom :shifty:

mmmh.... ithink i was 13 or 12 or sumthing but i never realised like how......."filled" his pants look there :lol: im perverted......but its billie so dont blame me :lol:

no, of course I don't blame u, it's Billie's fault :eyebrows: lol

untitled2.jpg

no, of course I don't blame u, it's Billie's fault :eyebrows: lol

yes it is........hes a bad boy :o but i like it :shifty: astill one of my fav hitchin a ride videos ever :

see that perma boner after "doing" it :thumbsup:

yes it is........hes a bad boy :o but i like it :shifty: astill one of my fav hitchin a ride videos ever :

see that perma boner after "doing" it :thumbsup:

OMFG!

I'm speechless x.x lol

^ omg. is it ok if i watched that more than once :lol: and yes i saw that boner after he was done :shifty:

bring on the HAR videos :eyebrows:

I remember at the Miami show he said he wanted to fuck every woman in the room... my heart almost dropped to the floor... than I had to slap myself ...thinking ...stupid... he's married.

:woot: now it's more than official, THIS is my favorite thread EVER :wub:

[whoooow, deja vu :mellow: ]

tbh, and probably I'm blind, I don't see anything in these pics.

you know, pants have pleats (or whatever they're called) and shadows too.

why do you keep seeing boners?

and with this, I leave :D

tbh, and probably I'm blind, I don't see anything in these pics.

you know, pants have pleats (or whatever they're called) and shadows too.

why do you keep seeing boners?

and with this, I leave :D

r u serious? :blink: the first one is so clear to me...

or maybe I'm so twisted that I'm starting to imagine those 'little things' calleb boners

:ermm:

r u serious? :blink: the first one is so clear to me...

or maybe I'm so twisted that I'm starting to imagine those 'little things' calleb boners

:ermm:

sorry but no. i can tell you it's not. it's just his pants ><

sorry but no. i can tell you it's not. it's just his pants ><

but what about the perma-boner :o

^maybe the perma-boner is just a totally normal thing every man has in every minute of his life

and i am talking about the time when he hasn't got a boner.

maybe it's just something you want to see. and it's okay - but you should do this on your own :/

i don't want to get too personal, but have you ever seen a real boner?

do you know what it looks like?

^maybe the perma-boner is just a totally normal thing every man has in every minute of his life

and i am talking about the time when he hasn't got a boner.

maybe it's just something you want to see. and it's okay - but you should do this on your owm :/

i don't to get too personal, but have you ever seen a real boner?

do you know what it looks like?

:lol:

yes, I have seen one & I know it should look bigger (sorry, didn't find a better word) ; but I also have seen men without it & they don't have their pants like this 2dlnf5z.png or this -> IMG_7046.jpg

so.. idk

:lol:

yes, I have seen one & I know it should look bigger (sorry, didn't find a better word) ; but I also have seen men without it & they don't have their pants like this http://i45.tinypic.com/2dlnf5z.png

so.. idk

right this........oh and @ sven....yes i have and we're not taking this serious at all........we just like it to see it....lets say when you can see "something" in billie's pants.........and thats what at least fran and i see.......we just think its sexy and so we post picturey of where it looks like he has a boner.........even if there actually isnt one.......but thats why we invented the perma-boner so we always have a reason for why pics like those look like he has one :lol:

yeah i know your point. and of course it's sexi, thats why i'm reading in this thread!

but then you really should use pics like this!

but i don't want to see the pics like the ones we were talking about all over the last pages and then OOMG THIS IS HAWT, just because of a little shaddow. thats just bullshit.

just go with the BIG things and we're all happy :lol:

it wasn't supposed to be offensive.

yeah i know your point. and of course it's sexi, thats why i'm reading in this thread!

but i don't want to see the pics like the ones we were talking about all over the last pages and then OOMG THIS IS HAWT, just because of a little shaddow. thats just bullshit.

you werent offensive at all.....i just thought you dont want us to have our fun with little little billie :lol: just kidding.its all ok :)

Giving.JPG mmmmmhhhhhh.....

6493_126684691074_533696074_3478063.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

i don't want to stop you guys from having fun.

quite contrary to - i want to have fun with you (that sounds werid) but it doesn't work with that pics ...

so i think we're all good, right? :)

haha, I know it wasn't :P but I have to say that when I first saw those pictures of the Warning era it shocked me cos I thought it was; but... whatever :D xD

Archived