Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

I'd appreciated if someone told me what makes billie boner ?(am I using the right phrase? :blink: ) ok,what makes him erect penis?

I'd appreciated if someone tells me what makes billie boner ?(am I using the right phrase? :blink: ) ok,what makes him erect penis?

Oh my god, this made my day. :lol: He probably gets it because he's a cheap hoe. :)

FL000022.jpg

I know that he's truly in love with Adrienne,it's undeniable. but what really makes him do that in a show? :dry:

sometimes,I think maybe he's thinking about her at that time,but it happened several times so it couldn't be that! :down:

I'd appreciated if someone told me what makes billie boner ?(am I using the right phrase? :blink: ) ok,what makes him erect penis?

Sigged :lol:

And I don't think anyone can (or will) give you a serious answer on your question, sorry. At least I can't :)

rotterdam1j.png

I know that he's truly in love with Adrienne,it's undeniable. but what really makes him do that in a show? :dry:

sometimes,I think maybe he's thinking about her at that time,but it happened several times so it couldn't be that! :down:

What goes on in Hoe's pants is his business.

On the other side he's probably thinking about Trè. :shifty:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/xxx...x/daveykiss.bmp

I think Billie's one of the examples of the saying "Music does things to people". Apparently, playing a show is like having sex, maybe that is what's making him hard.

Oh, god. XD

I don't think he needs to really think about it or that he's shocked when it happens, lol. I'd say he kind of plans it by now. Could also just be friction and movement.

That was so weird to write.

I guess no one knows why...probably not even billie himself.....a good freind told me that men also get boner when they have much adrenaline getting through their body....what actually happens to billie onstage :) so this might be the answer but the heck who cares why he gets boners.we all love it :shifty:

^ Billie looks at the crowd & he thinks everyone there thinks he's hot & want to have sex with him so that's why he gets it up :eyebrows:

but sometimes I think he doesn't have a boner. He puts a sock in his pants so we all think he has a boner & stare at it & can't stop talking/thinking about it! (?

ok, maybe I don't know xD

4195460816_5ac922a490_o.jpg

no spamming!

but if he doesn't think about something then it's probably looking at something special which makes him do that!:huh:

what's that,GOD?! why no one takes that seriously?

I guess no one knows why...probably not even billie himself.....a good freind told me that men also get boner when they have much adrenaline getting through their body....what actually happens to billie onstage :) so this might be the answer but the heck who cares why he gets boners.we all love it :shifty:

I do,C'mon it's important,somehow! :ermm:

I think I will too :lol:

^ Hey, someone did take it seriously, that he just has a lot of adrenaline in his body and gets a boner because of that.

but I ask it seriously,I want an answer!

^ Billie looks at the crowd & he thinks everyone there thinks he's hot & want to have sex with him so that's why he gets it up :eyebrows:

but sometimes I think he doesn't have a boner. He puts a sock in his pants so we all think he has a boner & stare at it & can't stop talking/thinking about it! (?

ok, maybe I don't know xD

what you wrote made me drool on the fucking floor !!!!!!!!!!

*cant get billie's boner out of my mind*

The adrenaline thing is an answer, and it's probably the most of an answer you'll get. I don't think many people on GDC (or anywhere else) have the ability to read Billie's mind and find out exactly why he gets boners.

You've gotten an answer: he just has a lot of adrenaline in his body and gets a boner because of that.

parinaz, i just wrote that its because of the adrenaline ! seriously ! man soemtimes cant control it and so does billie probably onstage......just believe me thats why.......

You've gotten an answer: he just has a lot of adrenaline in his body and gets a boner because of that.

there are million of rockstars having adrenaline but it never ends up to a boner.idk.

there are million of rockstars having adrenaline but it never ends up to a boner.idk.

no human body on earth is exactly the same.....so you cant force axl rose to get a boner and you cant billie not to get one.....maybe he also gets errect really fast or his body just reacts on that much adrenaline with boners....its not even his fault...... :/ men cant control it I said it already so dont blame him for that....and I guess every other girl in this thread love seeing billie with his perma.boner right ? ^^

It happens to a lot of women as well [not boners obviously], because of adrenaline and such.

When there's a massive surge of adrenaline and other hormones, things happen to your body that can't be explained.

That and what I said in my last post: playing a show is like having sex.

no human body on earth is exactly the same.....so you cant force axl rose to get a boner and you cant billie not to get one.....maybe he also gets errect really fast or his body just reacts on that much adrenaline with boners....its not even his fault...... :/ men cant control it I said it already so dont blame him for that....and I guess every other girl in this thread love seeing billie with his perma.boner right ? ^^

I lol'd at that so much.

Agreed, I love the perma-boner.

Ok, seriously? I think he does it on purpose... or maybe is just cos the adrenaline & friction...

Or maybe it's not a boner, maybe it's cos his... little buddy is... gosh, I don't know how to explain it... maybe in a wrong position? I mean... ah! can't explain it in english :S

I have a question btw! He notices that he ALWAYS has it hard? :blink: or at least looks like he has a boner ... xD

It happens to a lot of women as well [not boners obviously], because of adrenaline and such.

Yes, that's true.

I think this discussion beats the 'BJ's hairy ass discussion.'

8f571b37.jpg

Archived