Billie Joe Armstrong

Shadowiegirl

hahahha can't help laughing when I read "But seriously that is exactly how he looked about 10 years ago"

this guy NEVER grow old !! :eyebrow:

Edited by call_debbie

When I saw this picture I thought it's just from Nimrod era, - I mean the tattoo picture - but who knows? :unsure:

5 blolnde

blo1.jpg

blo2y.jpg

blo3.jpg

blo4.jpg

blo5.jpg

5 brown

br3u.jpg

this picture my destiny, I don't know why

br2m.jpg

br1on.jpg

br4n.jpg

br5q.jpg

Haha. Those are my pictures that I posted in the last page. ;)

Oh. I never know where are the pictures from, I just found them somewhere on Tumblr.What does it mean the last page? where?

if I see these pictures here, I wouldn't posted them into it again! wipe them?

should be in the reinvented thread.

Agreed.

Cause I avoid that thread. I don't find those funny at all (and I have a good sense of humor!), it's very awkward and disturbing.

Oh. I never know where are the pictures from, I just found them somewhere on Tumblr.What does it mean the last page? where?

if I see these pictures here, I wouldn't posted them into it again! wipe them?

Naw. Leave 'em. I just thought it was funny how fast they circulated back here. I just posted them on my photobucket and here the other day... They're on page 527 of this thread. There are more of them too. ;)

Naw. Leave 'em. I just thought it was funny how fast they circulated back here. I just posted them on my photobucket and here the other day... They're on page 527 of this thread. There are more of them too. ;)

Really, so I remember. I don't enlarged them just scanned it, and at Tumblr I was picking them up from several different places. I was glad for them because they fit together, and seemed to originate from the same place. it seems I'm senile I tend to wipe them.