Billie Joe Armstrong

Shadowiegirl

he looks very slim..and fit :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yes he does! I wished I could see them again.

xoxoTLove

dsc00862.jpg

61495083courtneygda95201063749AM.jpg

:wub: :wub:

And gee sexy, sexy Billie

GreenDay_AFI-91.jpg

I speak English and I have no idea!!

I understand it as "suffer in silence", but it's just my own idea :ermm:

Y'know? The other day I was feeling like crap and I said to my friend "unless there's a new video of GD + Addie, I doubt I'll stay much in the computer" and she gave me that link. Epic.

I understand it as "suffer in silence", but it's just my own idea :ermm:

to me is like "to be spent in silence" or smething like that. I can't say it in english, goddammit xD

Great photos, everyone! :woot:

4939878884_983b42dc27_b.jpg

to me is like "to be spent in silence" or smething like that. I can't say it in english, goddammit xD

I guess it's one of those things where everyone knows what is meant by that, but nobody knows how to explain it :sherlock: is it even sure that it is "drained"? is there any proof...? not that everybody's agonzing about the meaning and in the end it's like sth totally different :huh:

Sooo... "Be Silently Drained" is what Billie's new tattoo actually says, huh? :blink: That's very interesting... well... for me it's wonderful, means something important to him, for sure :wub:

By the way, Opezi, do you have the original pic of your ava, please??

I think it may be "to be slightly drained." That kinda makes more sence. Kind of like draining a heart. Although I'm not sure but doesn't draining a heart mean your depressed?

I think it may be "to be slightly drained." That kinda makes more sence. Kind of like draining a heart. Although I'm not sure but doesn't draining a heart mean your depressed?

maybe is to remind himself to suffer in silence... i don't like that.

Sooo... "Be Silently Drained" is what Billie's new tattoo actually says, huh? :blink: That's very interesting... well... for me it's wonderful, means something important to him, for sure :wub:

By the way, Opezi, do you have the original pic of your ava, please??

im sorry. no i dont =/ but violeta made it for me and i have asked her for the original so unless someone finds it for you sooner ill msg it to you alright (: soon

oputc.jpg

Y'know? The other day I was feeling like crap and I said to my friend "unless there's a new video of GD + Addie, I doubt I'll stay much in the computer" and she gave me that link. Epic.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: