Billie Joe Armstrong

Shadowiegirl

nice clip of Road to Acceptance - hey - ya'll see this one? It's from last year but I really like how he sings the whole corny old song "Chicago" - I love hearing little gems like that.

this made my day, well, watching any live thing for "King For A Day" can make my day... idk I just love it

this one is 'ho as hell' :wub:

edit: just like this one!!

billieboyatlanta.jpg

This reminded me of the Detroit show. I looked up at the screen and with a teenager in the corner of my eye, I'm remembering what's been missing in my life. =/

nice clip of Road to Acceptance - hey - ya'll see this one? It's from last year but I really like how he sings the whole corny old song "Chicago" - I love hearing little gems like that.

That's the hottest video!! I love it :wub: :wub:

Oh,unfortunately I don't know, these are not my pictures. So much sure, made sometime last autumn, :unsure:

Ok, thank you :thumbsup:

guys omg. whenever i come on to this thread i forget to breathe.......... O_O hes just so handsome <3

• Like 1

Some of the pictures I took last night in Irvine!!! Enjoy!!!

th_GDIrvine187-marked.jpg th_GDIrvine038-marked.jpg th_GDIrvine114-marked.jpg th_GDIrvine184-marked.jpg th_GDIrvine188-marked.jpg

Please note that you can see part of what appears to be a new tattoo on his chest in the first pic. Let me know if you can figure out the text!

Here is the image at 100%

th_GDIrvine187-tat.jpg

Some of the pictures I took last night in Irvine!!! Enjoy!!!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/kelly_michelle_fox/th_GDIrvine187-marked.jpg

Please note that you can see part of what appears to be a new tattoo on his chest in the first pic. Let me know if you can figure out the text!

Oooh yeah you can definitely see it. Can't tell what it says though. I'm curious now!

haha. all my friends say now that billie is "old" he looks ugly. and is a fag. :mellow:

wtf i still see a very handsome man. and i still see that little young kid playing burnout in chicago in 94. i mean wtf. :lol:

25tl3xg.png

fs4qu.jpg

2aaeo2h.jpg

zthf5w.jpg

2mrcr50.jpg

• Like 1

Billie is still so cute! They can say wahetever they want, but he is still gorgeous and charming :wub:

sweetbaby.jpg

998774059_5_xeEY.jpeg:hug:

I wanna know what it says!!!!

th_GDIrvine187-tat.jpg

YAY!! Thanks for that... Now I want to know what that says, it looks pretty =)

"constantly drunk"

i think...

That would be funny :lol:

But it seems more like an 'a' or 'o' after the r...

That would be funny :lol:

But it seems more like an 'a' or 'o' after the r...

I swear I saw a U last night.

• Like 1

I'm kind of sad he put a tattoo at his neck. It was so sexy clean under his shirt opening, knowing the rest were covered. I don't know why that one spot bothers me. Okay, I'll shut up.