Billie Joe Armstrong

Shadowiegirl

The guy on Billie's shirt looks like Mike. Any other pics of this event?

I've seen another photo somewhere, I can't find it right now ..but I'm sure the guy on the shirt is Elvis Presley :)

I've seen another photo somewhere, I can't find it right now ..but I'm sure the guy on the shirt is Elvis Presley :)

Yeah, it's Elvis :)

tumblr_l70ab0f6Ok1qafapqo1_500.jpg

edit: just realized that was my 1500th post

I don't know if it will make you laugh (French & American haven't always the same sense of humor) :

oops2.png

Translation : "The Green Day's leader is known for having the smallest penis of rock 'n roll : just 0.2 feet. But he has 2 children. (On the photo : "How long is it ? He gives us a clue..")

Edited by virginxbeach

i think you should delete that picture. The rules say you can't post any nude pics

I don't know if it will make you laugh (French & American haven't always the same sense of humor) :

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee270/greenday7290/they%20wont%20forget/oops2.png[/g]

Translation : "The Green Day's leader is known for having the smallest penis of rock 'n roll : just 0.2 feet. But he has 2 children. (On the photo : "How long is it ? He gives us a clue..")

LOL i love it!

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee270/greenday7290/they%20wont%20forget/oops2.png

definitely made me laugh :lol:

awwh , poor Billie , everyone just makes fun if his size HAHA :lol:

I don't want to defend Billie Joe ,because he doesn't need it,but such a bullshit!

The photo was made from the lower perspective,this is all pure malice. We shouldn't deal with it on this site, Billie Joe wouldn't be happy if he could see this......this is so degrading! :huh:

Sorry for may bad english!

Edited by zsuzsuzsu
  • Like 2

I don't want to defend Billie Joe ,because he doesn't need it,but such a bullshit!

The photo was made from the lower perspective,this is all pure malice. We shouldn't deal with it on this site, Billie Joe wouldn't be happy if he could see this......this is so degrading! :huh:

Okay, that's mean. But, I don't think BJ had a complex about his (small) dick, he didn't show it if he was ..

Okay, that's mean. But, I don't think BJ had a complex about his (small) dick, he didn't show it if he was ..

I dont think, he has a small one. Its the perspective...

Really. o_o And I think he WOULDNT show his d. if he would be tooo short.

Ohmygod,what we're talking about???? :blink: :blink:

thats... ... =/

I dont think, he has a small one. Its the perspective...

Really. o_o And I think he WOULDNT show his d. if he would be tooo short.

Ohmygod,what we're talking about???? :blink: :blink:

thats... ... =/

This is so cute! :lol:

Sure, you're right. He is not complex, because he has no reason . But you may know about Him, in civilian life he is quite shy about some things, he said that once. So I thought of this. Nobody is happy with such things, he is neither. And it would be strange if he wanted to prove the opposite

Edited by zsuzsuzsu
  • Like 1

I can not believe they published that photo ... :o

And Billie's reaction to this conversation ...

2eel8v7.jpg

I'm sure ... :)

Dude, every time I've heard Billie mention his penis (quite a few times), he's made reference to it being small. He's not bothered! Seems like he's pretty proud of it to me.

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee270/greenday7290/they%20wont%20forget/oops2.png

It doesn't look erect in that pic anyway. You can't base it on how big it is when it's flaccid. Not that it really matters... :ermm:

Why does his hair in this photo remind me of the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz?

Well, maybe that's why I like it