Billie Joe Armstrong

Shadowiegirl

i think the blonde is okay when it's grown out a little bit and you can see some brown idk i just don't like it if it's all peroxide blonde and spikey and straight. it's so cute when his hair is curly and ~natural

I agree with you .. But, he looks old school :wub: when I saw it I imediatly thought about Walking Contradiction

36947_111072845608909_100001185810063_61121_8061660_n.jpg

Well, nothing can ever beat this^

I would just like to know where you guys got these pictures of Billie? It's kind of weird (NOT calling anyone 'weird' or 'stalker-esque.' I love you all!) that these candid pictures started showing up.

And now I fade away now that my lurker status has been blown. :)

:lol: I wonder who takes the photos, but to answer your question, I've seen the pictures being posted on twitter, and facebook groups, so I guess that's where people get them from.

This is the best thing Billie has done to his hair since the release of American Idiot, imo.

39263_1565447260497_1364855246_1497987_2266761_n.jpg

lol someone posted that pic on GSB compairing him to Frankie Muniz and i thought it was a pic from the Warning era :lol:

i like it tbh xD

I like Billie's hair whatever he does with it, as long as he keeps away from the beard it's all good :happy: Anyway blonde will forever remind me of this

normal_8418_172332733400_708703400_2769612_8084778_n.jpg

:wub:

I think I'm so in love with the blonde because he had that colour on the best night of my life aha.

b9bou1.jpg

drool.gif

Guys once he doesn't slick it back and gets some concert sweat into it..^^ that is what you will get, you lucky bastards :wub:

539046859a11759397160l.jpg

1025047647a11771128981l.jpg

His Haair. XD ohmygod :P

I think its not a private one,cause it was at an emilys army show :D

tumblr_l6jmfkGbyv1qafapqo1_500.jpg

It was Saturday, and it wasn't an Emily's Army show, it was a fundraiser for cystic fibrosis. EA performed.

• Like 1

It was Saturday, and it wasn't an Emily's Army show, it was a fundraiser for cystic fibrosis. EA performed.

I'm glad someone is on top of this. :thumbsup:

Yea I meant not Emilys Army show,i meant they performed there XD

tumblr_l6jncuWdnr1qbteczo1_500.jpg

You can faintly see Joey's blonde hair sticking out from behind his drum set. Father-son bonding over a few bottles of peroxide :lol:

Pipeline To the Cure was the name of the event I think, Mike donated a bass to it but I don't think he was there.

• Like 3