Billie Joe Armstrong

Shadowiegirl

Ooh what video is the animation in your sig from? I've never seen it but I would love to.

Interesting new pics...haha

That might have been the show where someone threw a cigarette on stage, and he picked it up and said something along the lines of "Mmm, tobacco!" I'm pretty sure he doesn't smoke on stage very often. And I think there is a video for the show I'm thinking of, but I wouldn't know how to find it if I tried. Sorry. =/

yeah its gotta be from the 2009 european tour i'll keep looking thanks though :)

EWWWW.

Ohmygod, I mean he looks good.. BUT WTF THE HAIRSTYLE?? =/ ITS AWFUL :blink: :blink:

Fluffyy.... :(

Don't like him with this hair :mellow:

Well think about it - he has curly, difficult to manage hair that must take time to style properly. When he has time off to relax he's not gonna waste his time straightening and styling his hair perfectly, so he's just quickly stuck some product on it and slicked it back.

Once he's back performing and making public appearances with the band I'm sure his hair will be back to fluffy perfection :rolleyes::P

I think it was taken at Theater St James in NY, where there is AI musical ^^

(but wow, I dislike his haircut)

11hawdh.jpg

ohgodno!

why did he have to ruin the Mainz/Belgium haircut.

I fangirled for a WEEK over that and he's killed it :lol:

2 weeks till I see them...its not gonna be fixed by then D:

In terms of the blondness, I like his dandelion hair the best.

greendayq5-1.jpg

nom nom nommy nom

Nope :eyebrow: :wub:

I love it too.. a lot :eyebrow:

I looooove his hair here fbf.jpg

And now it's like almost the same :D:wub:

Edited by Dutch_Idiot89

he should have changed his hair just a bit more differently like form the walking contradiction video, where he had little blonde curls :wub:

bjd35f.jpg

Well think about it - he has curly, difficult to manage hair that must take time to style properly. When he has time off to relax he's not gonna waste his time straightening and styling his hair perfectly, so he's just quickly stuck some product on it and slicked it back.

Once he's back performing and making public appearances with the band I'm sure his hair will be back to fluffy perfection :rolleyes::P

Exactly what I was thinking.

Everyone, chill. Has he EVER slicked back his hair for a show? No. I'm seeing them in 8 days, and I'm sure I'll be fangirling for weeks over the fluffyness. :thumbsup: