Billie Joe Armstrong

Shadowiegirl

and we have to stop talking about that fucking rumor...

I'm sick of some people who can't let me express MY OWN THOUGHTS

Exactly!

You only make yourself crazy speaking of it ...'Cause we all know the same: Nothing.

So we all should post more pics ...and wait what the time will bring to us ;)

858555jh.jpg

Love him with hats :wub:

xfu3qe.jpg

2hhixzk.jpg:wub:

4jawrd.jpg:P

2wh3yuv.jpg

The second one--young bleached billie--when I saw that I immediately thought of a picture I saw a few months ago of Billie with Adie and Joey at some awards show, I believe. Joey had his hair bleached and the looks on their faces! he really looks like his dad. Does anyone know the shot I mean? It was a close up--chest upwards or so and they were looking at the camera. Really cute pic. Hope someone else didn't say this, I'm not quite to the end of the thread yet but I got excited.

Edited by idiot4u

The second one--young bleached billie--when I saw that I immediately thought of a picture I saw a few months ago of Billie with Adie and Joey at some awards show, I believe. Joey had his hair bleached and the looks on their faces! he really looks like his dad. Does anyone know the shot I mean? It was a close up--chest upwards or so and they were looking at the camera. Really cute pic. Hope someone else didn't say this, I'm not quite to the end of the thread yet but I got excited.

yeah i think i know the one you mean, its backstage at madison square garden. they look so alike when they're blonde

i know which one you're talking about , i'd post it , but i think that goes against the family privacy thing .

but you're right he looks so much like Billie :happy:

i know which one you're talking about , i'd post it , but i think that goes against the family privacy thing .

but you're right he looks so much like Billie :happy:

oh, you are right. Sorry. I just went back and read the policy. wasn't thinking! glad I didn't find it to post, i guess...

oh, you are right. Sorry. I just went back and read the policy. wasn't thinking! glad I didn't find it to post, i guess...

haha , well being a total noob on here , i just wanna make sure not to piss anyone off :lol:

tumblr_l3d5xsp3YG1qarghao1_400_large.jpg?1275751527

I found this and Lol'd thank god for Tumblr :lol:

tumblr_l3d5xsp3YG1qarghao1_400_large.jpg?1275751527

I found this and Lol'd thank god for Tumblr :lol:

hahaha!! love it!! <33