Billie Joe Armstrong

Shadowiegirl

Joey?? :P

:lol: Yeah

You can clearly see the good genes (<<--- Hope it's the right word?!o.ô xD) when you look at Joey and at (especially) older pics of Billie :D

94d26b786nf.jpg

You can clearly see the good genes (<<--- Hope it's the right word?!o.ô xD) when you look at Joey and at (especially) older pics of Billie :D

totally.

when i saw joey play for emilys army he looked SO much like his dad. especially when he sang. it was so cute.

Guys, I have one request for you: I need picture of Billie Joe where he holds a board that says "Prettier than you" on it.

I can't find mine, and it's one of my favorite, only got very very small one :cry:

So if you got one bigger, I will be very grateful :hug:

I'm sure that has been posted before...my favorite, try not to fall in love with :wub:

Jadedmuch.jpg

An idea for your next birthday :dance:

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj315/Sparkica/cake.jpg

Edited by LisaSimpson

oh, god, so long without coming in here :lol: I miss my pictures' folder (needed space on my computer) D: anyways, GREAT PHOTOS, EVERYONE! :woot:

old fav:

rsjan1996_pg3.jpg

:wub:

This is the picture above the article

http://images.sympatico.ca/images/Feeds/Photogallery/PHOTO_GALLERY-SOLOACTS/SoloActs4.jpg

BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG (GREEN DAY): In 2009, Green Day frontman, Billie Joe Armstrong admitted he was considering a solo career. He told People Magazine, ''You get sick of each other sometimes, so you try to allow each other some space. Maybe someday I'll do a solo record.'' Maybe the album would be a family affair – apparently Billie Jo’s kids are learning a thing or two from dear ol’ dad - Armstrong told People magazine, ''My oldest son is getting to be a very good drummer and my youngest takes guitar lessons. We've got a jam room in my house.'' And word is, they are developing an attitude just like their papa: ''I teach them a little, but then they're like, 'Shut up!' When someone else teaches them, they tend to listen more.'' (credit: Getty Images)

:o :o

http://inmusic.ca/photos/themes/Articles/solo_acts.htm?feedname=PHOTO_GALLERY-SOLOACTS&pos=4&nolookup=true < < try that.

But he said that he love being in a band!!! :cry: I remember the interview from storytellers and someone ask them that! He said NO! :( And now he start with that bullshit?? :dry: I think Billie couldn't be hypocrite, but it would hurt so much if that is true... I'll believe it when I see it!!! :pinch:

Beautiful pics, i don't have any special, sorry. =/

Forget the incident with 'those' fucking photos, i don't really care ...

But he said that he love being in a band!!! :cry: I remember the interview from storytellers and someone ask them that! He said NO! :( And now he start with that bullshit?? :dry: I think Billie couldn't be hypocrite, but it would hurt so much if that is true... I'll believe it when I see it!!! :pinch:

Hm. Maybe? I mean this year he said on every concert,that they will not coming for a long time...

maybe its the time where billie wants to do it??

he said; But we WILL EVER come back ??

So.. maybe a solo record? and then Green Day again?? MAYBE??

But i cant believe it now.

idk.

see more..

Relax, seriously. There's no source for that other than People and I'm pretty sure he's never sat down to do an interview with them. It's probably all old bits of info taken out of context.

21myjwj.jpg

Relax, seriously. There's no source for that other than People and I'm pretty sure he's never sat down to do an interview with them. It's probably all old bits of info taken out of context.

Ya,but why do they write something like that?

Rumors??

Idk,im a little bit scared,but i dont believe it at the same time.

Edited by V3R0L3iN

I've seen that quote a million times before..

The band is not breaking up, and Billie is not seriously considering a solo career.

I remember people getting worked up about that quote when I was a new fan, which was

five or six years ago...

Ya,but why do they write something like that?

Rumors??

Idk,im a little bit scared,but i dont believe it at the same time.

That quote is from last year at least, you have nothing to worry about.

Like I say they've probably chopped up other interviews he's done or taken something out of context to make it sound that way. And yeah, headlines like that are made to make people take notice.

But like I say that page is from a year ago so you have nothing to worry about. :)

So what if Billie does a solo project. That doesn't mean he'll leave Green Day. He could have a solo album and still be in Green Day. I hope he does do a solo album. I think that would be awesome.

So I'm not spamming

Sorry if it's been posted

34509_1447411062990_1164571756_31254818_7363054_n.jpg

6828_1208197477367_1001603188_30671891_2808944_n.jpg

YEAH... you're right achin'! Billie can't leave Green Day for make a solo,no... :(

(or we're going to kill him!!!...)

:whistle

For one side I'm totally sure that's bullshit... but on the other side... It's terrifying that something like that could happen. :unsure:

If the trio breaks up, I'll be dead! I can't even think of that!!!!

(Sorry the spam and the no-post Billie's pics....)

YEAH... you're right achin'! Billie can't leave Green Day for make a solo,no... :(

(or we're going to kill him!!!...)

:whistle

For one side I'm totally sure that's bullshit... but on the other side... It's terrifying that something like that could happen. :unsure:

If the trio breaks up, I'll be dead! I can't even think of that!!!!

(Sorry the spam and the no-post Billie's pics....)

I don't really know what's the problem about him doing a solo record!

HE IS NOT LEAVING GREEN DAY, EVER, he has said that like a billion times already people!

bjaleft.jpg

I think that he won't leave Green Day if he makes a solo album... but I nearly die when I read that part of the interview I don't know, I won't believe it until I see it :pinch:

My god :wub:

6xhfsww.jpg His hair :o

33067978.jpg

One of my favourites ♥

Oh, my. So nice.

Where/when is this from?

Their American Idol performance of Working Class Hero back in 2007, I think.

Their American Idol performance of Working Class Hero back in 2007, I think.

Okay. Thanks.

it's so unfair... there should be more of these pic! =/

billie.jpg

random... and maybe repeated

102.jpg

slina.jpg is that... saliva??

and we have to stop talking about that fucking rumor...

I'm sick of some people who can't let me express MY OWN THOUGHTS