Billie Joe Armstrong

Shadowiegirl

FAMILY ARMSTRONG♥

I don't think that pic is allowed to be posted.. I think it goes against the family privacy thing..

FAMILY ARMSTRONG♥

Its a nice Pic,but you'll better delete it,bcs its privacy policy D: really

Edited by Eirik

Don't quote image tags :) haha never mind :thumbsup:

cool pic of the coolest family ever but I'm quite sure you have to delete it!

trluk7.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

HHAHAHAH THANKS!!

Girls, there is nothing wrong in posting a family photo .. There are millions of pictures of them walking around and no one has said anything..i'm just doing you a favor!!!

HHAHAHAH THANKS!!

Girls, there is nothing wrong in posting a family photo .. There are millions of pictures of them walking around and no one has said anything..i'm just doing you a favor!!!

It's a private photo from a private source, meaning it's not your photo to post, you have no permission to do so. Plus, it's against the rules and can get you banned

http://www.greendaycommunity.org/Forum/index.php?showtopic=76097

• Like 1

It's a private photo from a private source, meaning it's not your photo to post, you have no permission to do so. Plus, it's against the rules and can get you banned

http://www.greendaycommunity.org/Forum/index.php?showtopic=76097

it would be private if i had taken the photo, but i didn't.. i take this photo from internet so i haven't broke any rules ... you can't banned me...you should banned all the ones who post personal photos of them

it would be private if i had taken the photo, but i didn't.. i take this photo from internet so i haven't broke any rules ... you can't banned me...you should banned all the ones who post personal photos of them

by the way..Billie's life is kind of public so he is exposed to all of this stuff!

by the way..Billie's life is kind of public so he is exposed to all of this stuff!

Dude it's called a rule, just follow it. We're being nice letting you know.

Dude it's called a rule, just follow it. We're being nice letting you know.

This. Pretty sure Billie Joe didn't go around handing out copies of this picture. Just delete it.

Wow theres alot of good Billie Pictures.......but then again when isn't a picture of Billie good?

True dat, sister. LOL sorry i just always wanted to say that :lol:

I think you're somehow right but in this forum this kind of pics are not allowed...

This. Pretty sure Billie Joe didn't go around handing out copies of this picture. Just delete it.

THIS IS NOT A PHOTO THAT COULD BRING BILLIE TROUBLES IN HIS PRIVATE LIFE..PHOTOS LIKE THIS ONE ARE A LOT IN INTERNET....I'M JUST MAKING YOU THE FAVOR OF SHARE WITH YOU THIS PHOTO

WHO SHOULD BE CONSERNED ABOUT THE PHOTO IS BILLIE, NOT YOU. I FOLLOW THE RULES OF THIS PAGE.

I REPEAT..THIS IS NOT A PHOTO THAT BRINGS BILLIE TROUBLES.. I'M SORRY ABOUT THIS MISSUNDERSTANDING.

THIS IS NOT A PHOTO THAT COULD BRING BILLIE TROUBLES IN HIS PRIVATE LIFE..PHOTOS LIKE THIS ONE ARE A LOT IN INTERNET....I'M JUST MAKING YOU THE FAVOR OF SHARE WITH YOU THIS PHOTO

WHO SHOULD BE CONSERNED ABOUT THE PHOTO IS BILLIE, NOT YOU. I FOLLOW THE RULES OF THIS PAGE.

I REPEAT..THIS IS NOT A PHOTO THAT BRINGS BILLIE TROUBLES.. I'M SORRY ABOUT THIS MISSUNDERSTANDING.

MOST OF US HAVE ALREADY SEEN THIS PHOTO AND HAVE HAD THE RESPECT AND DECENCY NOT TO POST IT, BECAUSE IT'S AGAINST THE RULES! WHY DON"T YOU READ THE FUCKING POLICY?!?

Family Member Picture Privacy Policy:

Please do not post pictures of any of Green Day’s family members/girlfriends unless they are official publicity photos. This means no paparazzi photos and no personal photos. Even if one of the guys is in the paparazzi or personal photos, they are not allowed. If the photos are not taken explicitly for the public and approved by the band for the public, they cannot be posted in the picture threads or used on the forum in any form. Billie Joe, Mike, and Tre are fairly private people. We need to respect their privacy and the privacy of their family members. This forum is dedicated to Green Day, not their families. Pictures of their kids/girlfriends/wives/brothers/sisters/parents/etc should not be posted all over the place. Please do not exploit the band.

Exception to Family Member Picture Privacy Policy:

If the family member or girlfriend is involved in an event or the band has given permission to post the specific picture(s) of the person, they may be posted on the forum. BUT, they can only be posted in appropriate threads. The picture(s) cannot be posted at random in the thread for the band member the family member is related to if they do not have that band member with them.

it's just the forum's rules, dont get upset :)