Billie Joe Armstrong

Shadowiegirl

I know the nirmod and Warning eras as the "DEPRESSION" time. And it lasts from nimrod to AI :lol:

anyways, not spamming

24668112439988770299100.jpg

:)

i think cuz when he goes on vacation and Green Day isn't touring I've noticed he gets chubbier in the face.

:lol: I just laughed for a full twenty seconds.

534db7.jpg

He just looks better now cuz in the Nimrod era he was drinking all the time and eating alot and he still kinda was doing that during Warning, just not as bad. Nowadays he watches himself when they're touring he drinks like Miller Lite and diets i think cuz when he goes on vacation and Green Day isn't touring I've noticed he gets chubbier in the face.

I've actually always thought it was the opposite way.

He seems to get chubbier when he's touring, because he drinks more alcohol and stuff like that.

Then when he's home again he loses weight, gets tanned and starts looking healthy again.

rka1zp.png

2qkj6n8.png

@ The Rev pics: OMFG so good.

I haven't posted anything on here for the longest!!

• Like 1

He seems to get chubbier when he's touring, because he drinks more alcohol and stuff like that.

Then when he's home again he loses weight, gets tanned and starts looking healthy again.

Agree with that..I'd not go to say anything because I thought I got it all wrong. :rolleyes:

For example. He began the 21st CBD Tour thin, then he end it up chubbier.

Edited by SexyBIbiatch

These are beautiful, thank you! :wub:

you're more than welcome. BTW, where can I join the "I'm a pussy for WIT club"? :lol:

bj3.jpg

^ i love that effing old photo

you're more than welcome. BTW, where can I join the "I'm a pussy for WIT club"? :lol:

:lol: ChelseaWhatsername founded the club. I don't know if you know her or not, but you can join if you want. :happy:

Fullscreen_capture_10282009_24151_PM_bmp.jpg

I think I've spoken with her around here... Anyways, thanks, I'll put it in my sig :lol:

gdcma082dn.jpg

It's because Adrienne's there 24/7, know what I mean? :eyebrow:

normal_Picture090.png

It's because Adrienne's there 24/7, know what I mean? :eyebrow:

LOL