Billie Joe Armstrong

Shadowiegirl

I'm sorry to spam, but that last picture is absolutely breathtaking..

I'm sorry to spam, but that last picture is absolutely breathtaking..

Oh... THOSE new pictures...

:mellow:

Umm... K don't know what to say except, ARE THERE ANY TRE ONES?!?!?!?!

4thjo7b-1.jpg

oh my god! im the girl who was getting the picture with billie joe in that picture above!!! holy crap! heres the actual picture! i got to meet them again :D

sevsiq.jpg

anymore photos like those??? where are they all coming from?? Do you have a link where I can see some more???

There's an album on GDA with a lot of pictures in it. Other than that, I'm not sure where else you can get them =/

There's an album on GDA with a lot of pictures in it. Other than that, I'm not sure where else you can get them =/

Thanks! I looked on GDA in the special events/ premiers section but i couldn't find it...... so thanks a lot!!! :woot:

wait nevermind, I've seen that... :lol: those photos above aren't in there... :cry: I was hoping to see some more like those... I'll ask on the picture request thread. thanks again though :)

Edited by FlapJack Dino

Thanks! I looked on GDA in the special events/ premiers section but i couldn't find it...... so thanks a lot!!! :woot:

You're welcome :happy:

I haven't been in this thread for the longest.

Oh mee god.

60221278courtneygda420201082353PM.jpg

60221279courtneygda420201082342PM.jpg

tn-500_armstrongwm322768.jpg

oh my isnt that soooo sweet and beautiful ??? hes crying !!! i just wanna go onstage,hug him and tell him that he became the most amazing man ever....he can be so proud of everything he has done so far for us fans :wub:

t6vxwo.jpg

oh my isnt that soooo sweet and beautiful ??? hes crying !!! i just wanna go onstage,hug him and tell him that he became the most amazing man ever....he can be so proud of everything he has done so far for us fans :wub:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i39.tinypic.com/t6vxwo.jp

omg this photo made my day :wub: ... that is just way too much! .. what an amazing man ....

sorry for the spam...

omg this photo made my day :wub: ... that is just way too much! .. what an amazing man ....

sorry for the spam...

i know REALLY REALLY cried when i saw this ....hes just like so hfajklsdf i cant even describe it !!! his daddy must be looking down on me and be the proudest he actually could be ! :wub:

bilie-jo-armstrong-billi-jo-lovers-8502275-434-660.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/t6vxwo.jpg

sorry for spamming but.. awwwwwh :wub:

im so proud of them.