Billie Joe Armstrong

Shadowiegirl

From what I've read recently, the original Blue has been retired for years - it's unplayable, split right through, and Billie gave it to Joey who has it on his wall.

Nope that is not true and it is a rumor. Billie made a few replicas of Blue in the Warning era, but he flt that it did not have the same sound as the original. So Billie ended up fixing up blue sometime between the Warning - American Idiot era.

In short Billie is using the original Blue when you see them live.

Oh hell yessss, tour dates, I'm so excited Yesssssss, I can't even tell you !!!

I will actually get to see Green Day this tour ! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,

xoxoTLovesBillie Joe

Oh hell yessss, tour dates, I'm so excited Yesssssss, I can't even tell you !!!

I will actually get to see Green Day this tour ! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,

xoxoTLovesBillie Joe

Oh shit, I quoted myself and I dont know how to change it,but Im so excited about the tour dates.

xoxoTLovesBillie Joe

Nope that is not true and it is a rumor. Billie made a few replicas of Blue in the Warning era, but he flt that it did not have the same sound as the original. So Billie ended up fixing up blue sometime between the Warning - American Idiot era.

In short Billie is using the original Blue when you see them live.

Well it's not a rumour, Billie did say in an interview that Blue was unplayable and he'd given it to Joey. But that interview was in the Nimrod era - like you said he's had it fixed up since then so it is indeed the original Blue he uses now.

bj34.jpg

i met billie joe today with 3 ofmy friends at the AI musical thing today! i saw the whole band but i only got a pic with billie today

2m5ib1s.jpg

-i dont know why it looks so pixelated and blurry when i upload it. it looks fine on my comp. :/

i met billie joe today with 3 ofmy friends at the AI musical thing today! i saw the whole band but i only got a pic with billie today

http://i43.tinypic.com/2m5ib1s.jpg

-i dont know why it looks so pixelated and blurry when i upload it. it looks fine on my comp. :/

That's so cool, congrats! That's a great photo too, thanks for posting it.

bj1.jpg

That's so cool, congrats! That's a great photo too, thanks for posting it.

thank you!!! and ive looked better in pics haha but billie looks wonderful<3

omg congrats on meeting billie! jealous. lol

and i have the picture of billie holding ernie on my wall<33

omg congrats on meeting billie! jealous. lol

and i have the picture of billie holding ernie on my wall<33

do you really?! post it! :D