59443301courtneygda130201041305PM.jpg

821.jpg

Gorgeous Billie

xoxoTLoves^^^

Man oh Man Billie Joe !

SWEET...

1234.jpg

xoxoTLovesBillie Joe :wub: :wub:

I can't believe the lovely Alice Cooper called Katy voluptuous! She's definatly not. . :/

Any way I loved that little bow she did!

She is voluptuous - it means curvy and feminine and she sure isn't a stick insect. I'd be delighted to be described like that by Alice!

BJblondesexy.jpg

Yes, I like them sooo much!!! *.*

the first one is one of my favourite of all times!! *awwww*

I'm not remembering who asked about pics od Bj and Addie but here you are :D

]http://f.imagehost.org/0399/786052052_SGBIRTJXFDMFCAP.jpg

I think it was me. thanks for this. I was wondering if there was any photo of her on the red carpet though.

edit: I'm sorry, I think I posted in a wrong place I thought it is the requeste thread. :P

I think it was me. thanks for this. I was wondering if there was any photo of her on the red carpet though.

I don't think there are pics on the red carpet....I got a look around and no one have got ones....

sweety and cuddleicious *awww*

normal_B5.jpg

She is voluptuous - it means curvy and feminine and she sure isn't a stick insect. I'd be delighted to be described like that by Alice!

yeah I see your point. she is gorgeous, i'd love to have her body. but when you see what is classified as voluptuous these days..she just looks to small in my opinion. She is curvy and feminine. . but she just doesn't look voluptuous.

I can't believe the lovely Alice Cooper called Katy voluptuous! She's definatly not. . :/

Any way I loved that little bow she did!

She is too. Voluptuous=curvy. She is busty and has hips. Voluptuous isn't an insult.

She is too. Voluptuous=curvy. She is busty and has hips. Voluptuous isn't an insult.

I already stated above my opinion of this :unsure: so . . . I guess it's all a matter of perspective . . . the way they classify some women (who I'm sorry are just fat, not all but a lot these days) as voluptuous it just seems weird to put someone as beautiful as Katy in the same category...but that's just my opinion. I would call her curvy for sure...I just can't bring my self to calling her voluptuous. :ermm:

Like look it up on google and this is the first thing you get... http://www.voluptuousclothing.com/ and I'm sorry but Katy looks nothing like that.. but I do think those girls are fucking beautiful! They look great.

but anywho enough of my spam!

BillieJoeArmstrong-Hairstyle2.jpg

I did some screencaps of Adie and Billie, I didn't find nothing from the red carpet tho :/

282oyhe.jpg

353cs3k.jpg

35jedkk.jpg

2vwbvy8.jpg

Heyy leuk! een Nederlander :P

Ik heb in totaal 170 foto´s hahah maar ze zijn niet allemaal helder

Waar ben jij geweest?

Yep, een Nederlander, er zijn er meerdere. xD

170 foto's? Aaaaaah! Hebbenhebbenhebben :lol:

Wat bedoel je met waar ben je geweest? Like, waar in het publiek, of welke concerten?

Anyway, hier is een thread voor het concert. Mods worden soms boos als je gesprekken gaat houden in de picture threads (en wsl al helemaal omdat het niet in het Engels is, haha).