Billie Joe Armstrong

Shadowiegirl

Neither I. As I said previously it can be something that pumps him up for the gig, like a short form for enjoy every second :)

you could be right with that ...

seems logical ...

125756039004794.jpg

maybe its the name of a song he heard just before going on stage and he needed to remember it lol

i do that a lot

maybe its the name of a song he heard just before going on stage and he needed to remember it lol

i do that a lot

but why should he write the name of the same song on his hands again and again ... :/

he had it on different days on his hand ....

vienna32.jpg

Uh maybe it's just a reminder for something totally random? Why does it matter? It could be "every second song" or something.

2w58yzm.jpg

Here's a pro tip that some of you seem to need.

If you got a picture from one of their Facebooks, don't fucking post it :) Chances are it's not a publicly released photo, and even if it is, it'll be on some other websites.

Here's a pro tip that some of you seem to need.

If you got a picture from one of their Facebooks, don't fucking post it :) Chances are it's not a publicly released photo, and even if it is, it'll be on some other websites.

I'm pretty sure that was directed at me.... :whistling: I won't do it again :happy:

and so I'm not spamming:

beckyjo2.jpg

:lol:

this is from one of those videos in youtube which includes photos of green day members !

:lol: thats my friends video :lol:

4066009157_af117b1bb4.jpg

^what coould he mean by every second?

maybe it means 'every second counts' so he enjoys every moment he has onstage and puts his all in (not that he dosnt do that already)

midlifecris_22.jpg

iwantyou.jpg

cats.jpg

billie.png

from Bullet in a Bible :happy:

I love how green his eyes are in the interviews in that.

Neither I. As I said previously it can be something that pumps him up for the gig, like a short form for enjoy every second :)

D'awwww :wub:

This thread is my new addiction.

:D addiction for sure...and I say it's great

1210.jpg

xoxoTLovesBillie Joe :wub::eyebrows::woot:

Yes, his eyes are amazing. In that video WOW...( also *LOVES* the suit he has on) its awesome ON HIM.

BillieJoe168.jpg

BillieJoe177.jpg

BillieJoe172.jpg

I.just.love.his.shoes.

There should be a Billie Joe shoe appreciation thread/group, they're that awesome. :wub:

You know what? I love them too! xD I actually talked about it yesterday with my mom, how I loved his "new" shoes, and that I never seem to find shoes like that for me here!! :lol: Do you know what's the shoe brand?

btw..One more beautiful picture for the thread =)

1~21.jpg

You know what? I love them too! xD I actually talked about it yesterday with my mom, how I loved his "new" shoes, and that I never seem to find shoes like that for me here!! :lol: Do you know what's the shoe brand?

No, I don't know what brand they are...but I'm on a mission to find out!

:wub:

BillieJoe160.jpg

JOS.jpg

BillieJoe163.jpg

BillieJoe170.jpg