Billie Joe Armstrong

Shadowiegirl

I took this picture last night (with a zoom) in Sydney. It was from the screen behind the band. If you look really closely you can see Billie standing at the mic (at the bottom).

bhlj55.jpg

^ I love those pictures too

cuuuuutest santa's pics EVER! :wub: now I can make my sig & ava for christmas! yay :D

Hehe and just think, that hat is in my bedroom :lol:

Am I the only dude to post in this thread? Me and my sad man crush :lol:

Hehe and just think, that hat is in my bedroom :lol:

Am I the only dude to post in this thread? Me and my sad man crush :lol:

:woot: you have it in your bedroom?? ...

I know the feeling of having something from Billie ... oh god ... there's nothing better^^

[better remove the img tags ...]

4177601589_6a6800a8a2_o.jpg

Yeah, also the sunnies he wore that night. Both mine originally :)

Is it true Billie had his teeth fixed? Looking at the photos and remembering back to BIAB, they do look different.

Yeah, also the sunnies he wore that night. Both mine originally :)

Is it true Billie had his teeth fixed? Looking at the photos and remembering back to BIAB, they do look different.

I thought of that too, but I always kind of tjought that his theeth slready looked "better2 in the american idiot era then in Dookie orsomething.......and I wondered what happend to his front theeth because back in 1997 the day before they shot time of your life video he lost one.....so what did ghe really did with his theeth !??!?

green-day-preshow-gallery-5.jpg

some pictures from the show in Adelaide

thanks for those theyre great !!!!!!

wohooooooooooo im very sleepy :bored: probably becasue I just turned into an INSOMNIAC !!!!!!!!!!! WOHOOOOOOOOOO :bunny::banana: what should be a better place to post this post then here !??! hu !??! =)

PHO-09Nov09-186710.jpg

thanks for those theyre great !!!!!!

wohooooooooooo im very sleepy :bored: probably becasue I just turned into an INSOMNIAC !!!!!!!!!!! WOHOOOOOOOOOO :bunny::banana: what should be a better place to post this post then here !??! hu !??! =)

http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/ph...ov09-186710.jpg

:woot:CONGRATULATIONS :woot:

c7c275647e.jpg

(I know this pic isn't new but I just love it and I had to post it again)

I found some pictures of BJ & Adie where they were in the 'Walk Against Warming Protest' in Sydney. Can I post them or will it be looked on at paparazzi photos? I don't want to be warned again. :/

1-5.jpg

I found some pictures of BJ & Adie where they were in the 'Walk Against Warming Protest' in Sydney. Can I post them or will it be looked on at paparazzi photos? I don't want to be warned again. :/

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy75/Magnumka-2/1-5.jpg

oh I want to see those pictures soo bad

please let them be allowed :cry:

4144357460_953761717b_o.jpg

4003760051_cd9385ae55_o.jpg

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy75/Magnumka-2/1-5.jpg

I don't think that there is a problem with posting pics of HIM and Adie in that context... But you could PM a mod asking that! =)

6493_126672051074_533696074_3477687.jpg

I think because they're paparazzi photos (though technically, they were at an event where they knew they might be photographed) I wouldn't post them, just in case. However the photos are on Flickr for anyone interested. Might be easier just to look at them there rather than spread them about.

2iks5lf.jpg

Thank you tedifer for that gorgeous photo of billie.

4173926634_6fb3ebc1a0.jpg

4174015402_7cb17c4eff.jpg

god he is gorgeous. way gorgeous.