Billie Joe Armstrong

Shadowiegirl

Someone finally took the stage and kissed Billie Joe!!! Hahahahaha

Loads of people have :lol:

Is it just me, or does Billie Joe look a hell of a lot more "muscley" in those t-shirt pictures? I know you can see his arms better, but like, it's as if he's far more built than he was even a few months ago :blink:

That is now one of my favourite pictures ever!!! :wub:

Is it just me, or does Billie Joe look a hell of a lot more "muscley" in those t-shirt pictures? I know you can see his arms better, but like, it's as if he's far more built than he was even a few months ago :blink:

Yes, look at his arms here!

what.jpg

*drools so bad*

ok this is more a revealed thread pic (posted it there too) but I just loooooooove it :eyebrows:

P1020331.jpg

oh and I do think billies arms look veeeeeery good too with those short sleeves..... :eyebrows:

I've never seen this one before :

omg.jpg:wub: see tré and jason

(if that left guy even is jason

:blink: !??! =)

oh wow ...

where did you find it?

I wanna know where this was taken ...

I got it from a friend of mine through facebook =)

I dont know where it was taken though =)

so I just bought the lateset issueof q magazine and I scanned this pic which was in the magazine and not posted before =) as far as I know =)

scan4.jpg

never seen this one before :wub:

GreenDayFox2.jpg

I've never seen this one before :

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu153/G...RocksMe/omg.jpg :wub: see tré and jason

(if that left guy even is jason :blink: !??! =)

For those inquiring, this was taken at Studio 880, Green Day's studio in Oakland. I am also going to guess that this was an impromptu jam session when the cast of American Idiot was in the studio a few weeks back.

For those inquiring, this was taken at Studio 880, Green Day's studio in Oakland. I am also going to guess that this was an impromptu jam session when the cast of American Idiot was in the studio a few weeks back.

you better edit your post and remove the img tags before dai sees it

wenn5300879__oPt.jpg

God, you people will never learn. Literally every two pages there are edited posts with quoted img tags. Dai must have the patience of a saint.

tw0w962d057iti00.jpg

nooo, It can't be. He has his little tuffs of blonde in his hair. :/