Billie Joe Armstrong

Shadowiegirl

I am loving this topic, so many HOT photos. here is mine, i am very proud of it as I took it myself in birmingham 28/10/09. enjoy! x

P1010368.jpg

Edited by Tre_Gina

aww :wub: Vienna =) thanks a lot!

gdcomvienna9.jpg

OMG :woot: I just realized that there's a red feather from my boa on the stage hehe

oh god .. I can't believe that :woot:

I deleted the pics until I'm sure they can be posted here. The guidelines specifically say no family pictures, and as far as I'm concerned, that was Adrienne and their 2 kids.

I'll check with the other mods and if I'm wrong, I'll re-post them myself.

^ It's from the making of Blvd of Broken Dreams

well duh. i was wondering if there was more, thats why i was asking where they got it from.

Thanks for showing some of my pictures.

Do you think you could please link the pics back to my flickr page instead of someone's photobucket account?

Thanks

Wilf

xx

Wilf kindly gave permission to allow her photos from the Nov 1, London concert to be re-posted in the Picture Vault. The original photos can be found on her Flickr set here. Thanks again, Wilf. :happy:

One of Wilf's photos of Billie Joe:

a4vaci.jpg

well duh. i was wondering if there was more, thats why i was asking where they got it from.

Well, I mean, if that's from the making of, there are more.

5ysuqg.jpg

yeah here are i think this is all of the rest:

142gu.th.jpg143kf.th.jpg144kos.th.jpg145tk.th.jpg146v.th.jpg141o.th.jpg113nw.th.jpg82393983.th.jpg14486856.th.jpg