Billie Joe Armstrong

Shadowiegirl

Is it the same guitar ???

I think this is the the same guitar, because the first picture from rehearsal the second from the performance

Where was the top one taken? :)

This image from monday's performance rehearsal

adbj.gif

I just noticed something new in that clip --- A girl in green runs to hug Billie while Adrienne's nearby, and a gaurd, like, roughly shoves her away. :ninja: Eeep!

• Like 1

I just noticed something new in that clip --- A girl in green runs to hug Billie while Adrienne's nearby, and a gaurd, like, roughly shoves her away. :ninja: Eeep!

haha dont cock block bj and 80.

• Like 1

Yesterday I was watching Bullet In A Bible and... I get too excited making caps!

Sorry, I know there's a thread for this pictures but I coulnd't resist, they belong here too :wub:

bullet_37.png

bullet_33.png

bullet_17.png

bullet_22.png

bullet_18.png

bullet_11.png

bullet_07.png

bullet_02.png

bullet_03.png

bullet_01.png

bullet_04.png

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Yesterday I was watching Bullet In A Bible and... I get too excited making caps!

Sorry, I know there's a thread for this pictures but I coulnd't resist, they belong here too :wub:

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab100/geek_stink_beath/bullet_02.png

:

when was that?? haven't noticed that before o.O? during basket case? I GOT to watch again :happy:

BiaB pics are awesome!!

THANK YOU!!! do you have any more pics? can you post the link to these pics here?

You're welcome!

These all pictures are already on GDA Pictutes VAult,and there you will find a lot remains to :)

ttty.jpg

when was that?? haven't noticed that before o.O? during basket case? I GOT to watch again :happy:

BiaB pics are awesome!!

im pretty sure its during longview....could be wrong though...i think its when he sings "and it smells like shiiiiiiit i got no motivation..:" :)