Billie Joe Armstrong

Shadowiegirl

prettiestofthemallkh.jpg

the hair :o:wub: credit to kerry...though i found it on google and dont understand why i have to do this.

Wow this looks like the Prague show....are there more?

Haha that's such a great video! He looks so small and light when she carries him lol xD

I wonder what he did whit her phone, cuz she seemed really happy when he gave it back to her :P maybe he made some pics of himself.. or recorded something.. or... gave his number :o haha

no one knows what he did with her phone???

no one knows what he did with her phone???

He just had a hard time figuring out how to use it XD but i think he got it to record in the end.

He just had a hard time figuring out how to use it XD but i think he got it to record in the end.

ohhh ok...thank you^^

oh yeah me too!

4424892.jpg

prettiestofthemallkh.jpg

the hair :o:wub: credit to kerry...though i found it on google and dont understand why i have to do this.

because she doesn't like people posting her pics without crediting her. nothing wrong with that.

he looked very well last night- all 3 did XD

oh gosssh-...this man makes me weak :blush::happy:

Pictures from Prague, since I don't know where from these , credit to Kerry and all the people who made them!

Thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou! :D

You just made my day!

Thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou! :D

You just made my day!

You're welcome welcome welcome! :dance: :dance:

because she doesn't like people posting her pics without crediting her. nothing wrong with that.

i'm sorry. thats no offense to you but i already posted my opinion on this whole thing and im not gonna go further into that.

ms.jpg

Lovin all the photos guys...

pics from my chula vista show. :wub:

taken from GDA

5~61.jpg

4~61.jpg

1~115.jpg

GreenDay_AFI-78.jpg

GreenDay_AFI-68.jpg

GreenDay_AFI-47.jpg

:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Is it me or is Billie's Nose getting a bit bigger... or like... going a bit down?

Wrong Way-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Right Way

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j27/mariegd/58940_468095852847_605682847_6596395_2564351_n.jpg http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j27/mariegd/fuck-time2.png

Thanks Fabionei :wub:

HAHAHAHA! Very, very nice!

I really like it for some reason :rolleyes:

Beautiful! :wub:

Even though i prefer his dark hair.

Edited by LisaSimpson

Beautiful! :wub:

Even though i prefer his dark hair.

Me too!! This is the nice part about that, but this doesn't matter right now! :D