Billie Joe Armstrong

Shadowiegirl

Sooo cute, Love the grey striped pants and that short-sleeved shirt. :rolleyes:

xoxoTLovesBillie Joe

and the germany wristband :bunny:

idk i found it on google and i still dont understand why she's posting her pics online if she doesnt want them to go around....she cant expect people to give her credit everytime. you have to think about that before you post pics in the internet.

she only posts her photos on facebook where things are supposed to be private for her friends only to enjoy.. she doesnt post them anywhere else.. unfortunately she gives her friends too much credit in thinking they wont steal them an post them other places..

i dont want to spam the thread with an argument all i wanted to do was credit the photo to her..

bigger???

im sorry i only found this one =/

she only posts her photos on facebook where things are supposed to be private for her friends only to enjoy.. she doesnt post them anywhere else.. unfortunately she gives her friends too much credit in thinking they wont steal them an post them other places..

i dont want to spam the thread with an argument all i wanted to do was credit the photo to her..

yeah and i did. oh well i am not friends with her on facebook and that means her album is open to everyone so if someone ever gets there he or she can copy the link and everyone in the net can sees it so facebook isnt private as well. she has to lock her albums for frineds only or whatever or just not post it. thats my opinion. the one i posted i found it on google which means someone else took it and posted it if she cant get along with her pics flowing around she should lock her albums. i dont want my pics in the net so i dont post them either. if she doesnt keep them private she cant expect people to give her credit all the time. i gave her credit for the last one though but oh however its her thing.....

warner-billiejoe.jpg

• Like 2

I still don't get why people don't wanna share their Green Day photos. I mean, I really wanna go to a GD show and post the photos here, and if I see it posted somewhere else, I'll be proud of my photo getting so far away :ga:

4738430992_9965a06f24_z.jpg

• Like 1

I was just googling around for vma pics ^^

161465856-cb2854d4b8213887e3b0a859ef8d6cee.4c8e6da8-full.jpg VMA's 1994

161468371-32244b7b1647e7475a80832044cd7f3a.4c8e6da8-full.jpg VMA's 2005 (correct me if I'm wrong ;) )

Ive been feeling really really down all day, but coming on to this thread really does help to cheer a girl up :wub::P