Billie Joe Armstrong

Shadowiegirl

He looks soooooo young in the screen shot. :)

i agree , but then again , Billie's always tended to look about 15 years younger than he actually is ,

in my opinion at least :P

i agree , but then again , Billie's always tended to look about 15 years younger than he actually is ,

in my opinion at least :P

Agreed. He doesn't look even close to his actual age. But on that screen shot, he looks really really young. He looks great, gorgeous - but so young. I need to know his secret!!

• Like 1

Agreed. He doesn't look even close to his actual age. But on that screen shot, he looks really really young. He looks great, gorgeous - but so young. I need to know his secret!!

i don't think there is a secret , i think he was just born to be perfect :wub:

or i just found this.

“I dunno … I go to bed early. When we’re not touring, I go to bed the same time as my kids, rarely after midnight.”

- Billie Joe after being asked how he never ages.

^^ Billie is beautiful, perfect I'd have to say...again and again.

Ahhhh, xoxoTLovesBillie Joe :wub: :wub: :wub:

i can't even tell you how much i agree. and he's just such an amazing person , all the stuff he does for charities and NRDC , everyone in this world needs to be a little bit more like Billie Joe.

come think of it ... his mom doesn't look as old as she is ... it's probably his genes :lol:

He carries her a little bit too. Awww. =D

Haha that's such a great video! He looks so small and light when she carries him lol xD

I wonder what he did whit her phone, cuz she seemed really happy when he gave it back to her :P maybe he made some pics of himself.. or recorded something.. or... gave his number :o haha

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz302/forever-28/su2c.jpg

:D !!!

not a picture of him , but , oh well .

i still can't get over how amazing his performance was <3 (':

the video , incase anyone missed it.

and oh look , another picture (:

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz302/forever-28/su2c2.jpg

Thanks so lot ! It's great, and yeah Billie Joe is amazing7753773610.jpg7753773610.jpg

He looks so young! I just can't believe it haha. And I think he's way hotter without guyliner :wub:

Just thought i would mention this photo is Kerry's and she doesnt really like her photos to be shared with her permission..

idk i found it on google and i still dont understand why she's posting her pics online if she doesnt want them to go around....she cant expect people to give her credit everytime. you have to think about that before you post pics in the internet.

oh and i really love billies performance. its beautiful and love his "billie joe was here" XD

2qtdfg4.jpg

• Like 1