Autographs ( green day or other autographs)?

St_Jimmy_10

my dad used to have a Maureen O'Hara autograph... at least, that's what he told everone. He had really autographed the pic himself, just to fool everyone. :lol:

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have any. I had a chance to get Johnny Depp's...but my dad didn't let me! :verymad: :verymad:

It's a very long story. And it makes me so mad just to think about it. :verymad:

I have Tre Cool's signature on a napkin. Um.... and my dad had Carlos Santana's signature in which he pasted in on to me. :)

I have a shirt signed my the members of Trapt, Acceptance, Aphasia, The Matches, Audrye Sessions, My Former Self, Novice, and Conway, both of my Matches CD's are signed, I have a shoe that the bassist of The Matches drew a monster face on and signed, I have a My Former Self bag signed by My Former Self, and a Novice CD signed by Novice. I think thats all as far as bands go.

Then I have a Jersey and football signed by Jeff Garcia when he was still on the 49ers. Funny story. We were driving home from a 49ers game, stuck in traffic, then we realized, oh look, Jeff Garcia is behind us. Random.

Then I have some shirt signed by a couple members of the San Jose Earthquakes soccer team. But they're not even in San Jose anymore.

Oh yah, also some books signed by authors.

I have nothing that has been personally signed for me but I bought a signed CD off Trademe (New Zealand equivelent of Ebay) for the NZ band Zed. I can be pretty certain hey are real signatures because I happen to know that the lady I bought it off is the lead singers wife LOL!

i got all of the Hot Lies autographs except for the drummers asshole.

and i have got the Getaway plans (local band) lead singers as well. he was super nice :D

I got a Less Than Jake poster signed by them when I got to watch their soundcheck before a show because of a contest I won.

And I have the Live Freaky! Die Freaky! LA Premiere pamphlet signed by John Roecker.

And The Dr. Drew and Adam Book signed by Adam Carolla and Dr. Drew.

And Cracked signed by Dr. Drew.

And a 2005 calendar signed by all the KROQ people.

i have a signed jesus of suburbia vinyl :eyebrows: .....but i didnt get it personally signed i bought it off ebay

IPB Image

well one year at the globe world cup (skateboarding) i met Jake Duncombe, a really awsome Aussie skater who recently turned pro on Blind.... well anyway i got his autograph on my ticket cuz it was the only thing i had with me and i put it in my back pocket and when i got home i dumped my jeans on the floor of my room like always do...except that day mum decided 2 wash them.... with my autographed ticket inside!!! i was sooo anoyed!

For my 13th birthday I got Billie's autographed picture... it may have been taken at Milton Keynes because I recognize they way he looks and what he's playing. (No tie... he had thrown it into the audience, and he's playing Wake Me Up because he's using Black Beauty, not his les paul) It came with a COA and 2 old concert tickets. My parents said they got it from a shop in Britain online.

Look at it if you want

Oh and by the way.... I cried when I got it. :wub:

Last week I bought a framed signed Holiday music sheet with the Holiday cd and insert from Ebay it came with a COA and it's so cool.

I only have two things that are signed by bands.

I have two posters. One was signed by Less Than Jake and the other is from Motion City Soundtrack.

I got them signed at their autograph signing at Warped Tour.

Less Than Jake

IPB Image

Motion City Soundtrack

IPB Image

• 1 month later...

as a christmas gift my stepbrother bought me pics signed by green day :woot: i kinda love him now ^^ yeah and then a poster signed by backyard babies. basically, i only got it because i think dregen is hot :P

Archived