Autographs ( green day or other autographs)?

St_Jimmy_10

i have some autogrphs from disney world too....but....hahahahaa lol....we-re reffering to famous people...well i know that mickey and donald are sooooo famous but...you know?lol

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 16PaperLanterns

I got one of Gerard Butler in the mail. I framed it. Yay me! lol

*gasp* :o

i have one from Bernadette Peters. it's pretty cool.

I've gotten a concert ticket autographed by Army of Freshmen, A shirt autographed by Bullets and Octane, and my shoe autographed by CkY.

I remember getting an autograph off a football player who played for the town. I was only seven at the time. :P

I have a signature off Alan Tudyk who was in the film Serenity and the programme Firefly and also a signature off the two Weasley twins in Harry Potter! :D

I should be going to another convention soon!

I would love to meet Green Day nevermind thier signature. :happy:

ive got a shirt signed by aphasia, acceptance, trapt, and the matches. and my cd booklet for the matches 1st cd is signed by them as well. and friday im gonna get their second cd signed. :)

also i have a couple of stuffs signed by soccer players and some stuff signed by jeff garcia. but i dont care too much about that stuff.

I have my friend's whole band's autograph, my band's autograph, and a hockey player's autograph. I hope to someday get a famous bands autograph. I soulds have gotten Will Farrell's when he came to town a month ago. :/

Here is one by a future famous baseball player. (it is from last year's yearbook)

Duke special

King adora (full band)

the cooper temple clause (full band)

biffy clyro (full band)

loads of football ones, full arsenal teams from 1995 and 1996 and chelsea, tottenscum, and charlton

and others..im sure, just too tired to think

I have a few autographs: -

A signed poster from the one and only Jim Marshal (founder of the Marshal Amps, plus I have a Marshal amp :cool: )

A signed CD from my fav band Cutting Jade

A signed pic of this band called the Quireboys (its a rockband people haha prettty good one to!!)

A signed pic of this other band Hikitori

A signed poster from Thin Dark Line

and yer thats about it :thumbsup:

i have the twenty twenty surgery vinyl signed by taking back sunday,

that's it haha.

lol that's cool - did you get it done in person?

I've got a signed Green Day photo and a signed Wake Me Up When September Ends 7" Vinyl - but i bought them off Ebay so i'm pretty sure they're fakes. :/ :D but my friends don't know that, do they... :eyebrows::eyebrows:

My uncle no's the Living End because he is friends with their ex drummer. just the other month he got me an autographed pic from them! i was so happy :D

my brother and sister have autographs of Curtis Joseph, former goaltender of the Detroit Red Wings

....like any of you care.

I have Peter Forsberg and Mats Sundin (Two of the worlds best Hockey Players, Both from Sweden) autographed Hockeycollectioncards in my basement

i have an autographed billy talent cd and an autographed simple plan poster. i think that's it of autographed things. but i have ben kowalewicz sweat towel and i used to have the guitar pick of this dude from this really shitty band called spitalfield.

Archived