Autographs ( green day or other autographs)?

St_Jimmy_10

besides BILLIE JOE!!!! haha only disney charaters well billies sig actually belongs to my sis i only talked to him didnt want his autograph dont care for it

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have all but one of BCE's autographs. (I forgot who I missed out on... I'll hafta go look). But sadly, no green day one's yet. lol :P

^^ do you mean Behind Crimson Eyes, an melbourne band?

I have a lot of rugby league players' autographs, a photo of Cameron Diaz, Lucy Lui and Drew Barrymore in Charlie's Angles signed by all three, another photo of Cameron signed by her, and a signed photo of Billie Joe.

Oh yeah, I don't know where it is, but I have a top somewhere, signed by about 25 motorcross racers that I got when I was younger. My parents are friends with someone who supplies heaps of gear for them, and I've met heaps of them. :)

I have a CD single signed by Ricki-Lee Coutler when she came to my home town. I was awed. Hahaha.

• 4 weeks later...
:) i have a billie-s pick in my neck alredy now..cauz he gave me...and i have more pics with them and some autographs too they were sooooo nice with me :)

umm I have Hedley, Simple Plan, Billy Talent, The Living End ...and I have Green Day somewhere around here..I think I lost them :pinch:

A signed poster and shirt of Anti-Flag (all except Chris Head)

a signed Plain White Ts poster

random cds that I got from local concerts and got them to sign (Signature Escape, Boyslikegirls, Dennis the Knife...)

some Gator Football/basketball players

and moi :)

I have a few.

Bullet For My Valentine

Lostprophets

Aiden's guitarist Angel

Linford Christie

Teddy Sheringham

Frankie Dettori

Bill Bailey

And a few authors too, but no one famous or remotely interesting.

Archived