Autographs ( green day or other autographs)?

St_Jimmy_10

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha, yea u did, thanx

i'm gonna stop telling ppl on this forum about the autograph, cuz i'm startin to feel like i'm braggin too much... :unsure:

I have a ton of autographs.

Got a lot from Green Day when I met them, and they sent me one, ect. The one from Tre says Tre <3's Courtney.

I have the Living End and a pic of me and them from when I met them last August.

Last weekend I went to a horror convention and met a ton of people. Chris Sarandon from Nightmare Before Christmas, Fright Night, and Princess Bride for one of them, and Catherine Hicks from 7th Heaven and Child's Play for another. My boyfriend got Tom Savini, Sid Haig, Bill Mosely, and Danielle Harris. I also got Tony Moran for my friend.

I have a bunch of other autographed shit too...I just don't feel like typing it out right now.

I would have got one by this Canadian writer Kathy Kacer that came to our school last year, she was signing books and stuff but we had to pay £5...I had £1 because I didn't buy dinner, that's all. No one told me! I didn't like her books anyway, but that's not the point! :/

Guest 16PaperLanterns

oh, my friend gave me an autographed princess diaries book once. :lol:

aside from that I have G, Ray, Bob and Frank's from MCR. I won a m&g pass through promoting. That was a really great night.

Oooh I've got all kinds. Mainly Harry Potter, but ehh. I've got scans and stuff, but I'm too lazy to post them now.

Crazy Joe Renda signed an album, one of only two that he had. I think it's the one he worked with Ace Frehely on.

I was going through my boxes of signed pics the other day with my mum.

I put them all in silver frames a while back and intended on putting them up on the wall in one of the bedrooms once I'd painted it, but never got around to it.

I'd forgotten just how many I have, but my favourites are :

Stephen Fry

Hugh Laurie

Cheech Marin and Tommy Chong

Roger Daltrey

George Harrison

Dudley Moore

James Garner

Peter Falk

Donald Sutherland

Clint Eastwood

Stockard Channing (Rizzo in Grease)

Richard Wilson

various Only Fools & Horses cast members

Sid James

Barbara Windsor

Mike & Bernie Winters

Donald Sutherland

You faced the fear?

I used to collect autographs a lot few years ago, but now I would just ask it to really special people. Or B- or C-artists who don't get any attention.

Not really an autograph, but my bf just found on the bottom of a Sobe cap, live green or die. :lol: It's somewhat relevant.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw Datarock live. Fantastic show. Met them afterwards and got autographs. OMGZYAYLOLZ.

97098111.jpg

I shall keep this CD 'till the day that I die.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 16PaperLanterns
oh, my friend gave me an autographed princess diaries book once. :lol:

aside from that I have G, Ray, Bob and Frank's from MCR. I won a m&g pass through promoting. That was a really great night.

I just got G's comic signed Thursday. :]

I actually found my book of autographs the other day. It had signatures of all of the dinner lady staff of all the schools I've been too. Yeah, I liked them that much.

ew.. i have a Maradona's t-shit signed. =)

and many pictures / autographs of 'Infierno 18' as they are my friends haha.

Archived