Autographs ( green day or other autographs)?

St_Jimmy_10

I have an autograph from Zakk Wylde (Ozzy Osbourne, Black Label Society).

I haven't gotten any from Green Day, but it's on my to do list.

I think I'll try when they go back on tour.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I generally don't ask for autographs. I recently had Haste The Day's rep send me a signed copy of their new cd, though. Again, I didn't ask, he just offered.

I just don't know what I'd do with autographed stuff :/

I have a ticket signed by Tré and a ticket signed by Pete Doherty (who was soooo sweet bless him)

I got one of Gerard Butler in the mail. I framed it. Yay me! lol

:woot: Dude!! So did I!!! I got mine on October 8, 2005. I also got a letter from him too. I've also got Amy Lee's signature 5 times and then I have John LeCompt, Rocky Gray, Tim McCord, and Terry Balsamo's 4 times. And I've taken a picture with them..dont I feel special.

I have Sean Astin (Sam from LOTR), Andy Serkis (Gollum), Sala Baker (Sauron and a stuntman from LOTR), Ray Park (Darth Maul from Star Wars, Toad from X-Men), James O'Barr ( "The Crow" creator Graphic novelist, and artist.), Trey Parker and Matt Stone (South Park Creators), and Tom Jane (The Punisher).

The only people I didn't meet were Trey and Matt, and Andy Serkis.

I really want to meet Trey and Matt someday. They are two of my heroes.

Australian Sprint Car Drivers, including.

Luch Monte, Robbie Far & Max Dumsney.

lol I have my brothers autograph, might be worth something 1 day when his band becomes famous :P

Being serious I have Little Birdy's signatures that is about as famous as they come lol

i just got my Sick Puppies CD signed at the concert last nite :woot:

have to say, they were REALLY cool with the fans, and funny as hell

also got pics and a signature from the drummer of The Almost (sorry, no clue what his name is offhand) when he was walking through the crowd. very sweet guy :thumbsup:

i have a green day signed NME and green day signed plectrum

i also have a cd signed by Trendy

yay :D

I went to go see Paramore two weeks ago, and I bought meet and greet tickets.

I got my Converse signed and I brought their album and got that signed. I caught one of their drumsticks too. (The guitar pick is from the guitarist in Quiet Drive.)

IPB Image

I have an autograph from Zakk Wylde.

Haha, sorry. It's funny to me cause one of my friends hates Zakk Wylde. We always make fun of him about it. We always describe stuff as "Zakk Wylde."

Like we'd be like, "Dude, that shirt is so Zakk Wylde."

Then my friend is like, "Man, fuck Zakk Wylde!"

:lol:

I have stuff signed from Gerard, Ray and Mikey from My Chemical Romance.

When they toured here in January, my friend won a competition to meet them and she could bring a friend, so she took me with her. We were just meant to meet Ray and Mikey and interview them in their hotel room, but while we were waiting outside the hotel to get security clearance in or something, MCR's van pulled up near us and Gerard came up to us and signed stuff for us, which was a suprise. He asked my name so he could write it down...the way he said my name....:wub: hehe.

Here's what they signed:

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/971/p1030529bu6.jpg

:D

There's this guy, Sondre Lerche, who's a Norwegian musician. He plays really sweet popmusic, and he kinda reminds me of Elvis Costello. Anyways, I'm a fan of his, and a friend of mine's aunt is Sondres cousin, so she got me a birthday greeting from him! It says Happy Birthday Astrid From Sondre Lerche. There was also a note to me from his mother! :D

ive got a green day signed picture from an autograph shop its a photocopy so not too bad. i got ryan giggs' autograph somewhere :S and all the Llanelli Scarlets rugby team if you have ever heard of them lol

I have the Living End's signatures, and Presidents of the USA. That's it.

I got Joel and Benji Madden's on Thursday night.

I also have Chad Smith's from RHCP..although I didn't meet him, my cousin did.

• 3 months later...

The only way you can be sure something is signed by the person you want, is for you to actually see them sign it or to get it from them or someone close to them personally.

Certificates of authenticity are just pieces of paper that mean nothing.

I have a few gig tickets signed by the Kaiser Chiefs, a gig ticket signed by Mark from +44. I have a magazine signed by Green Day, but thats off ebay so might not be genuine. Not too worried though cos I wanted the mag anyway.

I have autographs but from people you most likely have no clue about because they're panameniams too

I have a football signed by members of the New England Patriots (American Football team) and an Arthur book signed by the author.

Archived